Thread: Wedding Sports bike photos

Bike
    '13 Repsol Thou'

Wedding Sports bike photos

Hi guys n gals. My friend's friend is getting married on Friday 23/11 and wants 2 sports bikes in some of his wedding photos.

I'm riding over to whangamata to provide my bike for some pics.

My friend doesn't ride a "sports" bike and we don't know anyone else who does. I would say a sports bike in this specific instance would be something fully faired or a naked bike ie not an adventure bike.

All we need is for someone to go for a ride to whanga, park up for an hour (my friend will likely shout lunch + gas or something to that effect)

Or if you know of someone who might live in the area feel free to pm me and we can sort out some details.

If it's raining then the bike pics will be skipped.

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    Turns out I was just being a n00b.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    I object to this.

It's bad enough that women constantly view me as just a superb body and ignore my razor sharp mind and winning personality, now someone who does not ride motorcycles wants a couple of then in his/her wedding photos as objects to be viewed in a purely physical sense with no respect for the meaning and pleasure they give their owners.

Bike
    '13 Repsol Thou'
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    I object to this.

It's bad enough that women constantly view me as just a superb body and ignore my razor sharp mind and winning personality, now someone who does not ride motorcycles wants a couple of then in his/her wedding photos as objects to be viewed in a purely physical sense with no respect for the meaning and pleasure they give their owners.
    Haha well the groom does ride! However he lives in Christchurch therefore cannot bring his bike with him.

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    Turns out I was just being a n00b.

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by G4L4XY View Post
    Haha well the groom does ride! However he lives in Christchurch therefore cannot bring his bike with him.
    Living in Christchurch and can not to ride to coromandel?
    How does that work?
    Using someone else's bikes in a wedding photo would be the same as hauling a few people in off the street to brighten up the pics wouldn't it?

Bike
    Yo momma
    Sounds like a trailer park wedding.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Living in Christchurch and can not to ride to coromandel?
    How does that work?
    Using someone else's bikes in a wedding photo would be the same as hauling a few people in off the street to brighten up the pics wouldn't it?
    nah, people rent hotrods and jags all the time, makes their life look better to some...
    they say your wedding day is the best day of your life, that can only mean it's all down hill from there....

Bike
    Exercycle
    And the bugger wants to bring one of those Northern gurls down here ?

Start as you mean to continue. Ride up - and bring the bride back on the bloody pillion.

Bike
    a shiny new(ish) one
    thats a bullshit excuse.

My second stag do was a two day road trip on the bikes with my mates to get to the town we were getting married in. with stops along the way for strippers / drinking / staying the night.

He' needs to have a word with her mate, first it's no riding to the wedding, then she'll spit out a kid and tell him he has to start thinking of his safety and his family's future.
    Next thing you know he'll have sold the bike to appease her, lost his hair, gained 30kg, drive a mini-van and look fuckin depressed everytime you see him.

Tell him to put his foot down now before it's too late!

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    nah, people rent hotrods and jags all the time, makes their life look better to some...
    they say your wedding day is the best day of your life, that can only mean it's all down hill from there....
    Ha, Trace & I Used her 328i convertible as a wedding car & she drove it.
    I got a bit of shit about it, but we started as we planned to go on.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Cor..... we got married at a registry office in London and I drove the 1970's era Citroen 2CV there...and then on to Flanders for a

romantic camping tour of WW1 battlefields around the Ypres salient , before loading up with duty free beer at Dunkirk before retreating

back to the flat where much French beer was consumed by the flatmates ( Belgian beer was for personal use only)
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    Exercycle
    Guy I know well, BEARS racer from wayback, did his wedding pics on a Hardley. Regrets the whole thing now.
    Marriage failed - draw your own conclusions about the Hardley...

He still maintains the pics were her idea....He's in deep denial.

Bike
    2012 Suzuki Boulevard M50
    Went to a wedding where the groom and best man raced some sort of 600 cc category. They rode together around the wedding venue on their race bikes to where the marriage was to be performed. Great sound and spectacle.
    There are two songs, "Stairway to Heaven" and "Highway to Hell" which I think give an indication of expected traffic flow

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    when my cousin got married, we rode ZX6R's to the wedding he took the best man on the back, and i took the other groomsman,

Thread Information