Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2019

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    In case anyone is wondering, Mission Winnow is the latest attempt by Phillip Morris to get around the tobacco sponsorship ban. They have sponsored Ferrari and Ducati since tobacco sponsorship was banned. Something to do with the colour red.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    The main point about AI is that he isnt doing what he should be which in the light of MM and CC is relevant

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    In case anyone is wondering, Mission Winnow is the latest attempt by Phillip Morris to get around the tobacco sponsorship ban. They have sponsored Ferrari and Ducati since tobacco sponsorship was banned. Something to do with the colour red.
    I think what they are selling is legally around the tobacco laws as they stand, although i believe this is not not in the states re selling them anyway not sure re advertising there. The laws are only now catching up re the electric cigarettes and whole vapor thingies.
    I was reading a old Motocourse today and it waa basically a 5 page ad for lucky strike but it was meant to be a puff piece celerbrating the end of their 5 years in 500GP 3 with Kenny 2 with Suzuki.
    It was almost sickening reading it as it was clearly an advertisement it reminded me of the mission wonslow blurb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Not sure about anyone else but I can't wait till Qatar this year.
    First year my boy Dani won't be racing but the other riders sure are shaping up to give it a good go. If it weren't for Marquez I would happily throw a good 7 names in for the title win

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    Blade '12
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Not sure about anyone else but I can't wait till Qatar this year.
    First year my boy Dani won't be racing but the other riders sure are shaping up to give it a good go. If it weren't for Marquez I would happily throw a good 7 names in for the title win

I'm really looking forward to the charge to the first corner in Moto2... those hordes of triples should sound immense.

With MM JL and CC injured heading into the start of the season Honda will be on the back foot but the bike seems good. As does the Ducati and maybe Vinales and hopefully the Suzuki and definitely Rins. Expecting good things from Morbidelli and Bagnaia too.

I hope Crutchlow will put it all together and have a great season.

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Looking like the Duc mods might work they are certainly thinking out of the box.
    Am with you guys hoping Yamaha and Suzuki can be up there to.

I don't like the twat but think JL will be fast on the Honda. We might see some fireworks over the season there.
    MM may not have it all his own way this year?
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    I'll be cheering on Rins and Miller this year. I am a big fan of Bagniaia but I suspect he doesn't need me cheering him on much at all, if he can win and podium on a slow asf Mahindra he may very well be able to win on a year old satellite bike. I suspect the 2 factory Ducatis are going to be in for a challenge just beating the Pramac boys let alone the other factory teams.
    If JL can beat Marquez once or twice too I won't mind too much

Going to be epic.

Bike
    Blade '12
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    I'll be cheering on Rins and Miller this year. I am a big fan of Bagniaia but I suspect he doesn't need me cheering him on much at all, if he can win and podium on a slow asf Mahindra he may very well be able to win on a year old satellite bike. I suspect the 2 factory Ducatis are going to be in for a challenge just beating the Pramac boys let alone the other factory teams.
    If JL can beat Marquez once or twice too I won't mind too much

Going to be epic.

I forgot about Miller. He's looking threatening isn't he? Maybe this year he'll have the bike.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Having seen those photos of Iannone I'm inclined to think that Iannone's tooth infection is similar to Malania Trump's "kidney procedure" which subsequently turned out to be a boob job. The first and last photos don't even look like the same guy. I hope he didn't spend all his money because his GP career is probably nearer the end than the beginning.

Gigi's wing nut has taken some attention away from the Ducati salad box, except that Honda tested a salad box at Sepang. While us peasants are still in the dark as to the function of the Ducati protuberance, parhaps Honda have figured it out and are trying their own?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Having seen those photos of Iannone I'm inclined to think that Iannone's tooth infection is similar to Malania Trump's "kidney procedure" which subsequently turned out to be a boob job. The first and last photos don't even look like the same guy. I hope he didn't spend all his money because his GP career is probably nearer the end than the beginning.

Gigi's wing nut has taken some attention away from the Ducati salad box, except that Honda tested a salad box at Sepang. While us peasants are still in the dark as to the function of the Ducati protuberance, parhaps Honda have figured it out and are trying their own?
    The box if it was a gyro it woulds be in a place furthest for the CG and the polar mass where it would make the most difference.
    or if it is a TMD it makes sense to be their.
    or it could just be a salad box
    https://www.crash.net/motogp/feature...cati-salad-box
    https://drivetribe.com/p/motogp-what...SxyZJf2PpNuzYg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inside the salad box.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	340830Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KvJTFBbASGqKa-0HvZit4g.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	340831

I seen this piece fom Cammeron about how the Duck could evolve.

https://www.cycleworld.com/2014/11/1...-engine-around
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    R100GSPD
    i have read somewhere in motomatters that it appears as though the Honda is very powerful and easier to manage than before.Both MM and CC havent been pushing corner entry MM because of his shoulder and CC because of his ankle

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    i have read somewhere in motomatters that it appears as though the Honda is very powerful and easier to manage than before.Both MM and CC havent been pushing corner entry MM because of his shoulder and CC because of his ankle
    There was a rumour that MM said to another rider he didn't have to risk anything on the corners as he could just fuck off down the straights.
    They were close to the Ducati up to 4th gear last year so if they have found some more grunt then it should be interesting.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.

Name:	51423112_2430605617009591_2885064940157140992_n.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	340836

2019 World Champ !!! Nah, don't care at all.
    Just want the Yamahas working and winning a few.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post

Id like tyo see VR win one more GP before he retires.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post

Hate to say it but he's not getting any younger and the competition is getting even faster.

Thread Information