Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2019

Bike
    Blade '12
    Quote Originally Posted by ecko_nzed View Post
    Can't wait for the lights to go out, it's looking farking interesting after P2. Lots of rookie talent on some proper kit that should spice things up.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk
    The quick rookies are going to make qualifying absolutely brutal. They may not have the experience with the bike and tyres to get to the end in good shape but the first laps are going to be hair raising.

I suspect Miller will blossom this year. He's quick, got the experience and finally the bike. Hopefully Morbidelli will put it together. Maybe Crutchlow will finally get a season long plan together. Lorenzo should get his shit together pretty quick.

So that leaves the heavy hitters ready to go, Marquez, Vinales, Dovi, Rins, Petrucci.

Rossi's qualifying difficulties just got much more complicated and his path through the field to contention much more hazardous.

KTM absolutely kicking arse again... any day now... any day now.

Iannone has his own brand aftershave on the market........

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    The quick rookies are going to make qualifying absolutely brutal. They may not have the experience with the bike and tyres to get to the end in good shape but the first laps are going to be hair raising.
    There was an article in the sixties, one of the top riders was saying he hated the first couple of races because everybody saw themselves as a potential champion and things could get too silly. After a couple of races normal expectations resumed and things settled down.

I mentioned that to Alex Briggs once and he replied that he could understand it.

These quick new boys though might take longer to get the message. Bad for the senior riders, good for us.

I was impressed when I was reading about his new perfume, then I saw the price. Only a thousand dollars.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    1993, Honda RVF400
    Blog Entries
    That plastic surgery ain't gonna pay for itself!

His race results ain't helping either

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Bike
    Blade '12
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    There was an article in the sixties, one of the top riders was saying he hated the first couple of races because everybody saw themselves as a potential champion and things could get too silly. After a couple of races normal expectations resumed and things settled down.

I mentioned that to Alex Briggs once and he replied that he could understand it.

These quick new boys though might take longer to get the message. Bad for the senior riders, good for us.
    T1 could be.... anything really

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1

Mir’s fast lap was a little scary to watch - I didn’t know the Suzuki could look that bad!. Simon Crafar made the comment that some of the rookies weren’t waiting for the bike to settle before getting on the power, which isn’t always going to end well.

But yes, it could be entertaining.

Bike
    Blade '12
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    Mir’s fast lap was a little scary to watch - I didn’t know the Suzuki could look that bad!. Simon Crafar made the comment that some of the rookies weren’t waiting for the bike to settle before getting on the power, which isn’t always going to end well.

But yes, it could be entertaining.
    The yougins will calm down once they've been slammed into the ground half a dozen times waaay faster than they've ever been slammed into the ground before. Until then watch out!

Lorenzo pulled his head in after this.

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    The yougins will calm down once they've been slammed into the ground half a dozen times waaay faster than they've ever been slammed into the ground before. Until then watch out!
    Haha didn't work for MM though did it?

I didn't follow the GP's as religiously before Marquez joined the big boys. But I remember waiting for him to step up. I wanted to see if he would back off and behave or if the big boys would put him in his place.

Neither happened. Which is convenient and why I'm a fan. Even better for me because my GP watching mate will probably get a VR46 tattoo one day...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Bike
    Blade '12
    Quote Originally Posted by speights_bud View Post
    Haha didn't work for MM though did it?

I didn't follow the GP's as religiously before Marquez joined the big boys. But I remember waiting for him to step up. I wanted to see if he would back off and behave or if the big boys would put him in his place.

Neither happened. Which is convenient and why I'm a fan. Even better for me because my GP watching mate will probably get a VR46 tattoo one day...

No MM is the "especial one" for sure.

Maverik seems bursting with confidence everybody else not so much... down to flat out worried. Turn 2 is a bitch. Really rang Millers bell... he was there in parc ferme but in body only. Pisses me off that they're risking my favourite race series by starting late for... TV? WTF?

Rins's confidence seems to have evaporated somewhat.

Vinales

Dovi MM

Petrucci Miller Crutchlow Rins Morbidelli

Bike
    1969 Honda S90
    Geeeezzzz those Moto2 Triumph triples sound great.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    i got several reminders in a row i went in and stopped it.That was the whole idea of course for the 1 euro offer
    Unfortunately my motogp account is linked to my old one which I never check and use for sites that spam you with bull shit. My mistake I know but fuck those fucking fuckers. Might end up using it though if the Mrs stops giving me a hard time about it lol

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Keep it just to fuck her off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Unfortunately my motogp account is linked to my old one which I never check and use for sites that spam you with bull shit. My mistake I know but fuck those fucking fuckers. Might end up using it though if the Mrs stops giving me a hard time about it lol

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Happy wife, happy life. And on that basis Autech may just have lots of time to watch GPs. He'll get to watch some in peace though because Mrs A won't be speaking.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Happy wife, happy life. And on that basis Autech may just have lots of time to watch GPs. He'll get to watch some in peace though because Mrs A won't be speaking.
    If he plays his cards right he will have freedom to watch every practice for all classes too!

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to speights_bud again."

Bought me, I mean her a new car in the weekend and have some points up my sleeve.

If he plays his cards right he will have freedom to watch every practice for all classes too!

Nah they actually refunded it, nearly died of shock when I got the email.

Good race to start the season with too, though not a great fan of that track.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Dovi keeps first place after the other teams bitched about his aero package, it wasnt that new to anyone.
    As usual Moto3 was manic and a great watch, Moto2 was ok with a great finish - all 3 classes were.
    Some other talking points were Jack Millers seat he threw off while 2nd and Fenati doing the long way round penalty when he need'nt have

Thread Information