Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2019

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    The ol dag was sure stuffing it to the other bikes, on a bike that seemed to be welll down on HP compared to the Ducks.
    That Yamaha was handling better than have seen it do for about 2 or three years though, as was the Suzuki . If either gets a HP boost. Game on.
    Until then, i think its Honda miles out ahead on a bike that does everything well, with a rider that's already in a class of his own.
    Yep, hard to beat the Honda with the fastest guy out there. Agree ......

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I only saw the little clip they showed of his jump start, but like the commentators, I couldn't see it. That was a tough call.
    The punishment was out of all proportion to the crime. OK so they apparently have the technology, but if the crime is so small they need a microscope to detect it then it probably doesn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    This from David Emmett.

"A word on Valentino Rossi: There are people who occasionally tweet at me saying that Rossi is just filling up a seat which could go to a younger rider.

These people are not smart people."
    Hard for me to give an honest opinion on jumps,esspecially when its number 35
    But yeah enjoyed seeing the pensioner riding great. Maybe the engine design is at its limit ? 300hp Ducati ???

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Yep, hard to beat the Honda with the fastest guy out there. Agree ......
    Its been a long time since i seen Rossi ride with that amount of aggression for a whole race.
    If he is able to maintain that sort of racing for the rest of the season it will only take an injury a loss of form or a few DFNs of Marc to make thinks intering
    Considering Rossi is well past the age where getting out alive and intact is more a the driving factor it was impressive to see the master class for stuffing it in the inside of people.
    Yhat said that times when the Duck was getting drive off the corners suggests its a total missile.
    What i found most interesting was how slow George was. 29 seconds down on a guy with the same bike?
    Also Crutchlow being so far off the pace of the other Honda as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Its been a long time since i seen Rossi ride with that amount of aggression for a whole race.
    If he is able to maintain that sort of racing for the rest of the season it will only take an injury a loss of form or a few DFNs of Marc to make thinks intering
    ConsideringROssis well past the age where getting out alive and intact is more a the driving factor it was impressive to see the master class for stuffing it in the inside of people.
    Yhat said that times when the Duck was getting drive off the corners suggests its a total missile.
    What i found most interesting was how slow George was. 29 seconds down on a guy with the same bike?
    Also Crutchlow being so far off the pace of the other Honda as well.
    Rossi had a couple of very strong races at the end of last year, let down by a couple of critical mistakes. The aggression is definitely still there and has been for a long time. I hope JL finds form soon, he's MM's strongest competition in my opinion. He is riding with injury at the moment but I hope he can ride through that or get back to 100% soon. After his ride through CC was one of the few riders in the 39's (MM, AR and CC from memory). I didn't watch FP sessions but the commentators were saying he had strong pace all weekend.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Rossi had a couple of very strong races at the end of last year, let down by a couple of critical mistakes. The aggression is definitely still there and has been for a long time. I hope JL finds form soon, he's MM's strongest competition in my opinion. He is riding with injury at the moment but I hope he can ride through that or get back to 100% soon. After his ride through CC was one of the few riders in the 39's (MM, AR and CC from memory). I didn't watch FP sessions but the commentators were saying he had strong pace all weekend.
    I forgot about the ride through lol
    Rossi showed glimmers of the total agression last year but i dont remember it for a whole race.
    One would hope George can compete with Marc as they are evenly matched bike wise. Especially considering how much i have slagged off pedro all these years.
    I just hope yamaha can find some more HP
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Does anyone know why JL went from 12th on the grid to laaaast at the start ?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
    No idea.

via GIPHY

but here is the HP advantage Ducati have over Yamaha

via GIPHY

I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    ES XTZ
    He accidentally hit the pit limiter button
    Also lost a handgrip.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    When JL arrives they'll not see his tail lights. As dominating as MMs performance was it wasn't quite JL esk as there was a good amount of variance in his laptime, they all were within a second I but JL can hammer them in within tenths with inhuman timing.

So cool that the top riders all have their own "style" of winning.
    Dovi bunches them up them smashes them later in the race
    JL fucks off in the distance
    VR battles his way to the win
    MM tends to rely on raw talent most of the time to make something happen when the pace isn't always there.
    Vinales... Well his style has gone it seems which is a real shame.

Makes for interesting watching

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    He accidentally hit the pit limiter button
    Also lost a handgrip.
    After all these years of racing Repsol Honda gives him a bike that the left handgrip falls off of. That just seems ridiculous.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    After all these years of racing Repsol Honda gives him a bike that the left handgrip falls off of. That just seems ridiculous.
    And the seat fell off Miller’s Ducati. Cmon, pretty basic eh.
    It's OK to disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Their grips are wired on. He had asked for softer grips but the ones they changed to proved too soft, the wire cut through the rubber. Hopefully it won't take him until halfway through the season to find the right rubber compound for his grips.

Also in practice he lacked 'feel' on the bike, setting changes had cured the problem, but during the race the temperature rose and he lost feel again. That was compounded by his left hand grip going AWOL.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Like so...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22591f95340d63c7c41280f979633407.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	341451  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Finally managed to watch the race last night. I am entertained.

I'm looking forward to seeing Rins perform on some of the tighter Euro circuits. IMHO the Suzuki looks great, too. Really stands out.

Interesting too hear they check tyre wear by weight....
    Manopausal.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    Finally managed to watch the race last night. I am entertained.

I'm looking forward to seeing Rins perform on some of the tighter Euro circuits. IMHO the Suzuki looks great, too. Really stands out.

Interesting too hear they check tyre wear by weight....
    Ducati have an insane speed advantage, like 2007 and of course now WSB Ducs seems to also have that same advantage?????

Thread Information