Thread: MotoGP 2019

Bike
    77 XL250
    Trying to be brave here and predicting a Marquez dnf

Rossi
    Rins
    Vinales

And Quartararo in fourth.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Mat Oxley sees it different to us. He posted overnight that he's not a betting man, but if he was he'd take a punt on Lorenzo standing on the podium at Jerez.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    R100GSPD
    I dont know about the podium but it will only be a matter of time before Jlo is up there again.And when he is he put moves on all the others as only he can.Think about Austria last year.A couple of the moves he put on MM there would have caused anyone else to crash.Clean but completely ruthless

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    I dont know about the podium but it will only be a matter of time before Jlo is up there again.And when he is he put moves on all the others as only he can.Think about Austria last year.A couple of the moves he put on MM there would have caused anyone else to crash.Clean but completely ruthless
    People are forgetting his testing pace and the reasons why he was slow at the first 3 rounds.
    He will be there this weekend

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    77 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    He will be there this weekend
    Oh how many times I have told myself that only to be followed by "What the fuck?"

I sometimes think Lorenzos' mission in life is to fuck with our minds and to leave us questioning if life is real or the manifestation of a warped imagination.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    If Jorge does decide to turn up this weekend he will really struggle to do his metronome impersonation and leave MM behind. Which means they will be dicing and everyone else will be in the fray.

What a prospect.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    If Jorge does decide to turn up this weekend he will really struggle to do his metronome impersonation and leave MM behind. Which means they will be dicing and everyone else will be in the fray.

What a prospect.
    Will be epic to add him into the mix, he does know how to dice though he just prefers to fuck off into the distance

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    Oh how many times I have told myself that only to be followed by "What the fuck?"

I sometimes think Lorenzos' mission in life is to fuck with our minds and to leave us questioning if life is real or the manifestation of a warped imagination.
    He doesnt do it on purpose.I really think some of these guys are quite different to the rest of us.But if can get the bike going how he likes ....look out.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    He doesnt do it on purpose.I really think some of these guys are quite different to the rest of us.But if can get the bike going how he likes ....look out.
    Well FP1 he's doing just fine in 2nd and looking smooth.

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Will be epic to add him into the mix, he does know how to dice though he just prefers to fuck off into the distance
    I thought that until the race in Austria last year. A couple of his overtakes were epic - hopefully we'll see him ride like that again this year.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quarteraro on pole, the youngest ever. He takes the record from Marquez who took it from Spencer.

Marquez was the oldest rider in the post qualifying press conference. Tempis fugit and all that.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Quarteraro on pole, the youngest ever. He takes the record from Marquez who took it from Spencer.

Marquez was the oldest rider in the post qualifying press conference. Tempis fugit and all that.
    I spotted the beginning of your post before watching Q2, you're forgiven.

Who'da thunk it?

Looked like MM was really pushing it, had to use his whiskers to stay upright again.

I'm going to use my race predictions to light the fire tonight.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    I spotted the beginning of your post before watching Q2, you're forgiven.

Who'da thunk it?

Looked like MM was really pushing it, had to use his whiskers to stay upright again.

I'm going to use my race predictions to light the fire tonight.
    i dont think Morbidelli or Quatararo will be able to last.I predict that quatararo wil get more poles and maybe even a podium before the season is out.Maybe Yamaha need to make some more 2016? frames?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Rossi might have trouble doing one of his fiery first laps, especially since he gave a secret to Rins on the stairway to the podium last time out. Interesting that it did seem like news to Rins, so it seems Suzuki weren't up with that particular play. This was where Rossi told Rins that he does one lap on the race tyres during warmup so that he can race hard when the lights go out.

Also Rossi has Lorenzo not far in front of him and JL may object to being passed.

I seem to recall that the Petronus guys are not on 2018 bikes, they're supposed to have current machinery. Funny how their bikes are so much better than the factory guys'.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Rossi might have trouble doing one of his fiery first laps, especially since he gave a secret to Rins on the stairway to the podium last time out. Interesting that it did seem like news to Rins, so it seems Suzuki weren't up with that particular play. This was where Rossi told Rins that he does one lap on the race tyres during warmup so that he can race hard when the lights go out.

Also Rossi has Lorenzo not far in front of him and JL may object to being passed.

I seem to recall that the Petronus guys are not on 2018 bikes, they're supposed to have current machinery. Funny how their bikes are so much better than the factory guys'.
    quatararo has Johan Zarcos bike which i beleive was JLs last Yamaha.I guess the other Petronas bike is last years one

Thread Information