Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2019

Bike
    ES XTZ
    A bit of antics similar to Moto3 during the big boys qualifying saw VR MM and JM all on flyers which
    saw MM take pole from VR then JM.

FQ had to do a bike change during Q2 (flashing warning lights) that buggered his lap.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
    A bit of antics similar to Moto3 during the big boys qualifying saw VR MM and JM all on flyers which
    saw MM take pole from VR then JM.

FQ had to do a bike change during Q2 (flashing warning lights) that buggered his lap.
    Its amazing how they all didn't get a penalty for that, not the best example for the moto3 younguns for sure.

Looked like MM very fast on change of direction, unless Miller can hold him up a bit the Yams are going to struggle to smoke him tonight, looking forward to it.

How good does that surface look? Couldn't believe it tbh, looks a dream to ride (apart from the layout of course)

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    2001 zx9
    a couple of months ago i'd written off both rossi and lorenzo as distant also-rans due to all the fast youngsters ... seems i was only half right

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by jato View Post
    a couple of months ago i'd written off both rossi and lorenzo as distant also-rans due to all the fast youngsters ... seems i was only half right
    Lorenzo won races last year untill he injured himself at Aragon, he's not been race fit since then.
    If he ever recovers from his injuries he'll start winning races on that Honda, he was showing pace before he did his back

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Well done Alex Rins !! what an awesome move on Marquez to pinch a gritty win

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Wondered if Rins suckered Marquez in a bit the lap before trying to go round the outside at that point.

Nope Rins thought he was on the last lap.

Bike
    77 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
    Nope Rins thought he was on the last lap.
    I thought he had stopped doing that.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Beaut little rider that Rins, and nice to see the Suzy up there.
    He's so smooth and the corner speed looks great.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Jorge to Suzuki would be a great combo.

Bike
    RD350 KTM790R, 2 x BMW R80G/S, XT500
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Jorge to Suzuki would be a great combo.
    I was thinking that.
    Corner speed and smooth riding...

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Sorry to whoever I woke up with my shouting as he crossed the line. Epic race and glad to see Rins taking it to MM good and proper.
    You could tell that one hit MM right in the feels too. But once again MM finishes in the top 2, the man is a freak but its good to see riders besting him in battles, gives us hope that he won't win the next 15 titles in a row before retiring.

Horrible crash at the beginning, was scared for Dovi but glad to see him on his feet.
    Zarco taking out Olivera was dumb too, he said he thought that Olivera would see him, which shows the kind of pass it was. If you rely on a fellow KTM rider to see you that early in a race then perhaps the move wasn't on?
    Be interesting to hear what happened with Miller, he was nowhere so had to be some sort of issue going off his practice pace. Hope Gigi pulls out some trickery for the GP20 as they can't keep getting smoked on the corners and expect to challenge for the title.

Bike
    Nowt any more
    So awesome to see the Campetella colours back in the paddock.
    Mate of mine rode for Campetella in the day.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Took me until yesterday to watch Moto2. A thoroughly entertaining set of races even if we had to wait until the end for the main event to light up.

Ah well, there's FIM Speedway to watch while I wait for the next round of GPs. You can read a book while that's on, just pay attention when the commentators start screaming.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Didn't see that one coming...

Scott Redding has been signed to ride the WSB Ducati in place of Alvaro Bautista, leaving Bautista without a ride.

That's a done deal, but it raises speculation as to where Bautista will go next. Some consider his experience on a wide range of machinery could be of use to KTM. Be interesting to see if KTM agree.

Redding was on a two year contract but moving from one Ducati team to another was easier than it would have been otherwise.

You have to feel for Bautista, talk about highs and lows in a single season.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    1989ZXR400,GSX1100 & PW50
    I understand Bautista has signed with Honda in WSB!!
    "The road to Hell is really grippy with loads of run off & some wicked lefthanders"

Thread Information