Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2019

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    So the Honda factory team is 1 point behind Ducati. Although unlikely, Marquez could win the team prize by himself!

There can't be much wrong with the Aprillias that 20 hp couldn't fix, and all on a budget probably 20% of what KTM spend.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Aprilia have a couple of talented fucks on board who both can turn it up at PI. As PI is a riders track I wasn't surprised to see the 2 of them dicing. Aleix has had some great results in previous years, seems the bike development has stagnated somewhat to me.
    Glad to see eeeaahhnoni strut his stuff too, dude loves that track and he took profit while the bike was good. Lets hope this is a spring board for future awesomeness

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    So Olivera out again due to his shoulder injury gifted to him by Zarco.
    Not sad at all to see Zarco with no ride next year!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post

That's tough, but not totally unfair. Similarly to Barbera in 250s, he could have a great effect on a championship by taking other riders out, without ever being in a position to win it himself.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Mat Oxley says he’s feeling ashamed waiting a media debrief with Quatararo as the lad does successive interviews in faultless English, French, Spanish and Italian.

That old thing about motorcycle racers needing size ten boots and a size three helmet might be a bit wide of the mark.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post

Takaaki Nakagami has Rossi to thank for his injury....

IF Jlo gives up this year there will be a re shuffle next, if Zarco does ok this weekend and at Valencia oppotunity could be with honda.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Saw that coming!

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Bahahahaaa
    Sit on it!

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    https://www.crash.net/f1/news/933144...ad-crashes?amp

Not a good sign for next year if cars are crashing on the bumps

Bike
    suzuki
    Since i started this thread about going to my first Moto GP best I say how it went.
    went with a group of seven good cunts, had a house about 5km's from cct at most. we spent a day in PI before heading to the track on friday, and a day on monday there too, not much to do so spent quite a bit of that time in bars, or at a wharf having a beer. We had seats at siberia and it was bitter on saturday, better on sunday but they were extremely tight seats which meant when you needed a costume change as the weather changed it was a struggle, but all in all good seating and the economics of putting wider seats woul dbe tough. watching the races I couldn't hear the commentary even when there was no bikes in front of us with ear plugs out, that marred the event as did bike recognition, the bikes are leaned over so much that you pretty well can't see the riders often, and with widespread unreadable numbers only on the front a lot of it was a mystery to me simply. the program had some moto gp bike piccies, but the whole thing would have benefitted from either readable numbers, or at least where there were two team bikes or more some sort of colour recognition say a flour circle on the side or similar. I'm into bikes, i'd hate to think how people enjoyed it that knew nothing. On TV it's no issue, as they have a list of the numbers and even the multi difernt colours gives you that point of difference, additionally they fill the screen in front of you, not at the track.
    Was certainly and experience, dunno whether i'd be hooked on going every year though.
    the group of seven split up, four in the cheap seats and myself and two guys who follow the GP's a lot were with me so that helped me with stuff I didn't know.

Bike
    Enough that the car lives outside now.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    Since i started this thread about going to my first Moto GP best I say how it went.
    went with a group of seven good cunts, had a house about 5km's from cct at most. we spent a day in PI before heading to the track on friday, and a day on monday there too, not much to do so spent quite a bit of that time in bars, or at a wharf having a beer. We had seats at siberia and it was bitter on saturday, better on sunday but they were extremely tight seats which meant when you needed a costume change as the weather changed it was a struggle, but all in all good seating and the economics of putting wider seats woul dbe tough. watching the races I couldn't hear the commentary even when there was no bikes in front of us with ear plugs out, that marred the event as did bike recognition, the bikes are leaned over so much that you pretty well can't see the riders often, and with widespread unreadable numbers only on the front a lot of it was a mystery to me simply. the program had some moto gp bike piccies, but the whole thing would have benefitted from either readable numbers, or at least where there were two team bikes or more some sort of colour recognition say a flour circle on the side or similar. I'm into bikes, i'd hate to think how people enjoyed it that knew nothing. On TV it's no issue, as they have a list of the numbers and even the multi difernt colours gives you that point of difference, additionally they fill the screen in front of you, not at the track.
    Was certainly and experience, dunno whether i'd be hooked on going every year though.
    the group of seven split up, four in the cheap seats and myself and two guys who follow the GP's a lot were with me so that helped me with stuff I didn't know.
    Spyda

Didn't know you were gonna be there. Otherwise would have kept a look out. Oggie, Ian, Trev (the three guys helping me) and I watched Moto 2 from the bank at Siberia (Moto 3 from inside T1 and MotoGP from outside T11/12).

Was an interesting experience being there "inside the fence" as a rider in the support class. You may have noticed we had our races cut from the programme on Sat and Sunday. Sat made sense what with the wind, while Sunday was just bullshit. Though You'd never know that it was me riding, or anyone else as they didn't even put our names in the programme either.....at the moment my view of going is WOFTAM.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Hope that experience doesn't put you off Spyda and Malc.
    As I've said many times before, great circuit but shitty weather can ruin it.

After 15 yrs of GP travel I am finally over it I think ? Though I may do one more with the other half next year?(just to show her what I've being spending all that money on lol.)
    It'll be Italy tho for sure. Not P.I.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Hope that experience doesn't put you off Spyda and Malc.
    As I've said many times before, great circuit but shitty weather can ruin it.

After 15 yrs of GP travel I am finally over it I think ? Though I may do one more with the other half next year?(just to show her what I've being spending all that money on lol.)
    It'll be Italy tho for sure. Not P.I.
    Won't put me off the circuit, been there 19 times now to ride....it has put me off being treated like dog poo with no discernable reason why.

Bike
    1993, Honda RVF400
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by malcy25 View Post
    ....at the moment my view of going is WOFTAM.
    I may regret asking.......

What does WOFTAM mean?

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Google (or DuckDuckGo) is your friend. I guessed the ‘waste of time’ but had to check to get the ‘and money’ part.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Google (or DuckDuckGo) is your friend. I guessed the ‘waste of time’ but had to check to get the ‘and money’ part.

I'm still waiting for the grand prix corp response to my email and no one will even answer the phone...

Thread Information