Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2019

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Confirming my thoughts on what the final straw was. The article in Crash after the weekend where he moaned about not being able to fight etc after his best round on the bike.
    Not good for business.
    Not good for brand.
    Not good at all.

Hope Kallio is rewarded with a full time ride next year, seems the most logical step to me

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/92...stress-himself

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    Marc Marquez
    Maverick Vinales
    Fabio Quartararo
    A bit short of Ducs there. I wouldn't have picked that podium either.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    77 XL250
    Marc Marquez
    Maverick Vinales
    Fabio Quartararo
    One out of three - and the easy one too.... A bit better than my usual predictions.

A lack of comments here. Are we all a little jaded now? What we need is some software that will blot out Marquez and give us back some uncertainty on race day.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Cheers dadpole, the racing threads seem to have died a bit huh. Tho Kiwibiker in general too seems real quiet compared to a few years ago.
    Are we getting what we want from Facebook ?? or is everyone somewhere else ?

Summer is coming ,I'll be zipping by before long ??

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    One out of three - and the easy one too.... A bit better than my usual predictions.

A lack of comments here. Are we all a little jaded now? What we need is some software that will blot out Marquez and give us back some uncertainty on race day.
    Good thing we aren't doing the $100 challenge this year! I think we should give it another crack next year.
    In picking the Yamaha's so early I forgot that Aragon has a motherfucker of a long straight for them to make the Yams life hell, good riding by Miller and Dovi, sounds like Miller learned some stuff following Dovi too which is good news for those of us hanging our hopes on him to stick it to MM one day.

Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Cheers dadpole, the racing threads seem to have died a bit huh. Tho Kiwibiker in general too seems real quiet compared to a few years ago.
    Are we getting what we want from Facebook ?? or is everyone somewhere else ?

Summer is coming ,I'll be zipping by before long ??
    Yeah noticed that myself, no hearty to fill our days. I blame MM, the freak.

Bike
    Nowt any more
    I for one am mystified by the reasons for going MotoGP racing at Aragon. Cannot for the life of me see any real reasons for going there, other than Dorna being paid to do so.
    The long shots of the mountains and Alcaniz are the best part of it for me.
    The Wall is all well and good, but the track is a bit crap for MotoGP and out in the middle of nowhere.
    No need for four races in Spain IMO.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    77 XL250
    Valencia is the Spanish track I want to see arseholed. There is talk of only three Iberian races in a couple of years - and one of those in Portugal.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Maybe I'm getting too old, or they are getting younger or I can't be fucked watching the undisputed king of Moto GP running away with it every race...I have watched all the rounds of the Speedway GP this year and have gone back to this as my m/c entertainment, after all, it is the purist form of motorcycle racing, alongside American FT...I have a new hero, Shayna Texter, she is fucking quick and shoving it to the boys...check her out...

Bike
    77 XL250
    Moto3 is my series of choice. As BT Sport describe them "Axe murderers on race bikes"

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    .I have watched all the rounds of the Speedway GP this year and have gone back to this as my m/c entertainment,
    Funny I was watching the Cardiff GP as I read that. I use the FIM Speedway as a "filler" if I've only got less than an hour or so to watch TV. SKY also show the British club racing now too.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Funny I was watching the Cardiff GP as I read that. I use the FIM Speedway as a "filler" if I've only got less than an hour or so to watch TV. SKY also show the British club racing now too.
    And BSB of course

Bike
    2001 zx9

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Yeah great way to wreck a Honda and himself...but he's bounced back ok i see in FP2 , be sore as when he gets up tomorrow.

Bike
    R100GSPD

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Everyone enjoy that race then?
    Cheers

Merv

Thread Information