Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2019

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by SPman View Post
    Oh.....well done George. Go back to your corner with a dunce cap on....
    Yeah it was looking like a promising race....tyre life would've buggered a few up later on tho.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SPman View Post
    Oh.....well done George. Go back to your corner with a dunce cap on....
    Yeah, like he was thinking, "If I can't win it nobody will."
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    A few pissed off front runners after #99's effort.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Shit accident but I don't think JL was over the limit. He was passing MV. Ahead MM was passing AD, AD parked the bike to try and cut back on MM and JL was already committed too much to not hit him but gave it a shot anyways.

Meanwhile the luckiest rider MGP has ever had avoids the whole thing and fucks off into the distance. Game set match lol.

Only guy I saw that might have had something for MM was being held up by the other rolling road block. Frustrating to watch Rins but fun battle as a result, brave of Rins to try and barge big boy Petrux off line.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    05 iHornet 900
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    A few pissed off front runners after #99's effort.
    A man with 19 points stuffs up others much closer to contesting 93
    Instead 93 amasses even more points to becoming un-contestable

Bike
    77 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr View Post
    A man with 19 points stuffs up others much closer to contesting 93
    Instead 93 amasses even more points to becoming un-contestable
    We call that 'The perfect team mate'.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    S1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    We call that 'The perfect team mate'.
    Lorenzo: "Dnt worry Marc, I got u bro!"

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Been thinking about Dovi and his hit the front then slow it down tactics a bit, I'm wondering if that's even a good idea this year?
    Previously he was able to do the rolling road block for most the lap then hit the rocket on the straight then outbrake anyone who happened to be near him. This year with the Honda's speed and other manufacturers closing the gap to them I'm not 100% sure he can get away with that anymore, he tried it in Mugello and ended up getting pushed and shoved around by the following mob.
    Can I say I saw this coming? Dovi will need to rethink his go slow strategy me's thinks, he certainly wasn't pushing 100% from the beginning as MM was all over him.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    i watched the incident quite a few times...Dovi looked like he has overcooked it slightly he was slightly backing it in,and MM took the opportunity to take the iside line.You can see that MV was gaining on AD too and JL was gaining slightly on MV.Dovi then starts to turn in a bit and JL is on a collision course so he squeezes the fron t brake just a bit too much.
    It was a real pity that that happened,for this race AND the championship.MV looked really fired up and JL already in 4th...what a race it could have been!.
    Bodes well for the rest of the year tho.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Coupla things from overnight: Somebody noticed an extra two finger lever on the left handle bar of a BSB bike and asked the question. It seems this is so common it's the new normal. Many GP riders have this now, some WSB riders including VdM, and now it's in BSB. The riders don't use the clutch much between the start and the finish of the race so the rear brake lever has moved to the left handle bar below the clutch.

Simon Crafar posted this pic on Twitter. A Japanese gent took exception, and someone took exception to his exception, so Simon deleted his post. Not before it was preserved for posterity though. On a technical note, I was wondering if they were actually kamikaze pilots, they appear to be wearing parachutes. Still, it was funny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rear brake.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	342163   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Divine wind.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	342164  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Mick Doohan had the thumb brake after his leg injury early on and I remember Aaron Slight tried it on the RC45 and others have since so the principle isn't new but perhaps using a full normal style lever is.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Mick Doohan had the thumb brake after his leg injury early on and I remember Aaron Slight tried it on the RC45 and others have since so the principle isn't new but perhaps using a full normal style lever is.
    That, and the fact that it seems to be near universal now 'cause they don't need a clutch during the race. That pic is Rossi's bike and the photo was taken during the test so it's not known if he'll use one next race day.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    That, and the fact that it seems to be near universal now 'cause they don't need a clutch during the race. That pic is Rossi's bike and the photo was taken during the test so it's not known if he'll use one next race day.
    Bring on Assen ! Those pesky Yamahas could be working better there.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Nowt any more
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    That explains how they back in the bike into right hand corners, ie when the right leg is dangling off and the bike is still backing in. Rear braking with the hand. Nice.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There has apparently been some discussion about Crutchlow's faulty tyre. I missed that so far, but Ben Spies posted this picture of a tyre that he raced to the finish of a MotoGP race. "Nobody said we were smart."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spies.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	122.8 KB 
ID:	342173  

Thread Information