Blog Entries
    Decrease his engine size by 10% every time he wins
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Decrease his engine size by 10% every time he wins
    We did that in an online race series once.
    Made life a bit tricky for some of us at the end!

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Yup doesn't bode well for those of us wanting less MM domination next year

I'm hoping Yamaha will give FQ a decent bike next year, and they other Yamaha riders as well. Won't hold my breath though.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I'm hoping Yamaha will give FQ a decent bike next year, and they other Yamaha riders as well. Won't hold my breath though.
    the problem i have with this is that nothing comes for free.The Honda and the Ducati pay for their extra power,A more powerful Yamaha may not actually be better

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Lorenzo set for 3pm Valencia Press Conference
    The five-time World Champion will be joined by Dorna Sports CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta at the Circuit Ricardo Tormo on Thursday
    Tags MotoGP, 2019, GRAN PREMIO MOTUL DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA, Jorge Lorenzo, Repsol Honda Team, #MotoGP, #MotoGP
    At 15:00 local time (GMT+1) at the Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana, Repsol Honda Team’s Jorge Lorenzo will hold an exceptional Press Conference alongside Dorna Sports CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta.

Wadya reckon Honda have had enough????

Placing bets till 3pm.............................
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    Lorenzo set for 3pm Valencia Press Conference
    The five-time World Champion will be joined by Dorna Sports CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta at the Circuit Ricardo Tormo on Thursday
    Tags MotoGP, 2019, GRAN PREMIO MOTUL DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA, Jorge Lorenzo, Repsol Honda Team, #MotoGP, #MotoGP
    At 15:00 local time (GMT+1) at the Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana, Repsol Honda Team’s Jorge Lorenzo will hold an exceptional Press Conference alongside Dorna Sports CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta.

Placing bets till 3pm.............................
    Oh wow that's quite a big deal.

Bike
    ES XTZ

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Watched it live, very sad to witness really. You could see how cut he was, it's been his life. The sport lost a great champion.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Dumb. But with the injuries he sustained this year I am happy he called it quits.

He's already proven himself to any true fan of the sport many times and to continue after so many nasty falls would be silly. Tis a shame as he could have been the rider to give MM a fair run given the time injury free.

Now they will sign Zarco, who has 1/4 Lorenzos talent so I doubt MM will have too much of a challenge from the other side of the garage. I give Zarco one season before Repsol axe him or he calls it quits all together. Going to be interesting!

Bike
    1993, Honda RVF400
    Blog Entries
    Alex Marquez to join Repsol Honda in the motoGP brother team!..... Unlikely, but I would interested to see if lil bro could ride it like Marc does.

So likely to go to Zarco, or will Cal get vocal about it rightfully being his ride?

Or will they bring in another rookie from Moto2, say like Jorge Navarro, see if he can emulate Quartararo's success?

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Cal is a monster rider so unlikely.

Its going to be Zarco, he already had an offer for this year his manager turned down, so HRC be happy I think. He did fairly well on the 18 bike too.

Such a shame the the Espagaro brothers, Binder and Olivera are tied down though, those boys would do bloody well on that bike I think

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post

Seems like Carmelo Ezpeleta from Dorna was pushing him to make the decision too because it wasn't good for his "show". Honda seemed to be honouring his contract and by him making the choice it leaves them free to choose now.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    That is sad news. Lorenzo was never really a "loveable" character, but there is no question he was an all time great rider. He is unlikely to be on the bones of his arse, I hope he finds a rewarding new direction.

Not sure about Crutchlow as a replacement, he has reportedly been contemplating retirement himself.

Repsol have shown a preference for Spanish passports, but a brother might be a tad too incestuous?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Disappointed Lorenzo didn't do one more year on the Ducati and called it quits from there. He was on for a title with another season on that I reckon.

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Disappointed Lorenzo didn't do one more year on the Ducati and called it quits from there. He was on for a title with another season on that I reckon.
    If he hadn't gotten injured on the Ducati and hadn't missed races on it in 2018 his result might have been pretty good then and yeah who knows how well he could have gone on it this year.
    Cheers

Merv

Thread Information