Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2019

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Ooops nearly forgot. There was momentary excitement among the pundits last night at the anouncement that Andrea Iannone will manage Fenati.

What could possibly go wrong?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Bikes
    J
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Ooops nearly forgot. There was momentary excitement among the pundits last night at the anouncement that Andrea Iannone will manage Fenati.

Good news is, brother Angelo is involved.

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/92...ssion-business
    It's OK to disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket

I expect at least a nose job or 2

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    2001 zx9
    KTM - maybe not this weekend but it looks like they are (slowly but steadily) getting there...only FP 3 but espargo has got some fast guys behind him.Even Zarco is doing well. Steel tube chassis can't be too bad. might stay up for qualifying...

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Three Yams in top 4 !! nice, about time !

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Great job from Fabio, Marquez didnt need or want to pass as FQ pace was that good but you could always see who was going to take first.

Good job from KTM, shows great speed and they are close to being up there.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There was some good racing in all that. Initially I had the impression that the E bikes must be fairly brutal to ride with the high sides they were having, but then Moto3 were having them too. The track surface was to blame. The big boys are lucky to have all the electronics these days as that will have saved some of them from a trip to hospital.

As the main event progressed I was expecting Marquez to do a Rossi from days gone by, pass FQ about three laps from the end and disappear. Seems he didn't want a protracted fight. FQ is learning though and one day might spring a nasty surprise.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Give Fabio 500 more rpm and he may have been able to hold off MM on the main straight such was the small difference in drive they had on track. Incredible what he's doing on that bike compared to the rest.
    Haven't seen the Yamaha blast out of the corners like that for a long time, guessing its all down to Fabs wrist being super smooth rather than a set up difference to the other yams.
    MM being so happy to beat a sat Yamaha shows how good that kid is, can't wait to see him on a factory Yamaha.

Maverick is no Lorenzo unfortunately, he just can't smack out the consistent lap times like George could, always fluctuating enough to give the other boys a chance to fek off. If he can nail that consistency he will be a contender every race, just seems a bit of a common theme him having slow patches in races.

Pol rode brilliantly, keeping those boys behind him and eventually causing Rins to bin it shows how far that bike has come, lets hope it keeps going upward.

Bike
    ES XTZ

Bike
    Nowt any more
    Such a real shame that Zarco has been neither able to adapt him to the bike/the bike to him, nor able to reconcile being a part of a development programme and treat it as such.
    Goes to show that the margins between success/failure and acceptance/rejection of a level of performance are very very slim for these guys.
    I guess that is logical. As one progresses up the performance curve the margins decrease and level of expectation increases.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There has been another schedule change for Aragon, the order will again be Moto3, MotoGP and Moto2. I like that arrangement, I’ll watch the GP then hit the hay. Watch Moto2 next day.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    There has been another schedule change for Aragon, the order will again be Moto3, MotoGP and Moto2. I like that arrangement, I’ll watch the GP then hit the hay. Watch Moto2 next day.
    Suits me too pritch ! I usually watch the first two and copy the third.
    Looking forward to Aragon ,enjoyed the track with the last WSB round.

Pulled the cover off the bike yesterday and gave the motor a run. All this great weather the last few days has given this old fella a boost.... a ride isn't that far off after about 4 months .

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Pulled the cover off the bike yesterday and gave the motor a run. All this great weather the last few days has given this old fella a boost.... a ride isn't that far off after about 4 months .
    Plan A is to get the bike out this afternoon and check it over and gas up ready for a ride tomorrow. First a 5k hill walk though...

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    So who is coming 2nd tommorow night? My money is on Fabs with Maverick behind him again
    Pol to top 8 again
    Miller top Ducati

That's all the tea leaves have revealed thus far

Bike
    77 XL250
    Marc Marquez
    Maverick Vinales
    Fabio Quartararo

Trust me. I haven't been wrong since the last race.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Thread Information