Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2019

Bike
    77 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by jato View Post
    there are too many aliens in the way now
    The new boys are coming and even Marquez will be looking over his shoulder soon. The wave of talent arriving in the next couple of years will make him feel like Rossi did when the young guard arrived.

On a positive note: Moto-E gets the first outing this weekend. Whatever you feel about E-bikes, you must admit that another race can only be good. The lineup of riders is certainly interesting too.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    Nowt any more
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    The new boys are coming and even Marquez will be looking over his shoulder soon. The wave of talent arriving in the next couple of years will make him feel like Rossi did when the young guard arrived.

On a positive note: Moto-E gets the first outing this weekend. Whatever you feel about E-bikes, you must admit that another race can only be good. The lineup of riders is certainly interesting too.
    Agree and agree. MotoE won't be really exciting I think, but will certainly be interesting and intriguing, something different and a glimpse into the future.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Sad news from Japan, Mitsuo Itoh has died. You might need to be getting on a bit to remember him, a Suzuki factory rider from 1961 he was the first and only Japanese rider to win an IoM TT. His whole working life was spent with Suzuki, including a period with Kevin Schwantz's GP effort.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Petrucci re signed for next year !!!!! Now , no holding back from passing Dovi !

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Petrucci re signed for next year !!!!! Now , no holding back from passing Dovi !
    I see Danillo is sitting his motorbike licence next week to

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Marc will win it tonight.
    Fab, Vin and Rins will scrap for the remaining places.

After watching quali last night I think its time Ducati give Miller Dovis seat, he can make a bike turn that doesn't want to turn, I remember in Moto3 his ability to place a bike exactly where he wanted it impressed me big time. Seems Dovi is trying to think his way around it when Miller just bends it to his will, doesn't always work but with full factory support he might just be the guy they need.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Dovi certainly seems to be struggling,i think the duc has stood relativley still whilst yamaha,honda,and suzuki have improved.Honda especially seem to be able to improve the bike throughout the season and i am impressed that only in the first part of the season they are already trying new frames to improve the already new frame.Whilst MM is the major part of the equation Honda themselves always seem to react to what their team is saying.And MMs team is also a major part of his success.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    1 tyre compound for dry 1 for wet, they only have to last 10 laps...

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
    1 tyre compound for dry 1 for wet, they only have to last 10 laps...
    Rubber rubber everywhere... Did you see the rear tyre on board of Smith? Woohoo crayon time.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    Dovi certainly seems to be struggling,i think the duc has stood relativley still whilst yamaha,honda,and suzuki have improved.Honda especially seem to be able to improve the bike...

I was listening to the on board videos during the practice sessions. I think the Honda might be running the crankcase in a vacuum. Just a theory, but there was a definite pump/actuator noise through the the tail when the team turn the bike on and off.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Overnight Mat Oxley posted a video clip of a Honda team 8 Hour pit stop. I can't link to it but I found another one on Youtube. The part that takes the longest time is the gas fill. The word rapid doesn't cover it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWda...&frags=pl%2Cwn
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    This annoys me, last year up to silverstone Rabat was up there doing good work, it's only because his horrific crash that this year he's been struggling IMO, he's starting to come good now but his team want to ditch him? Dumb. Motogp have a lot to answer for in allowing riders out on track there.
    https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/92...-comments-ajax

Shame BB wont get a Moto2 title as he deserves it, there's no way Alex would be on top right now if he was on a Kalex but this should push things forward a bit at KTM, BB is one of my all time favs of recent years. Only issue I see is the factory is going to have some hard calls to make as both Olivera and Binder are possibly more capable than Zarco and to a lesser degree Pol... Someone's losing a seat in 21.
    https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/92...ktm-tech3-2020

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    The pundit I read this morning suggested Syahrin and Binder are swapping places.

And yes, tough on Rabat if he is losing his ride, he has worked really hard.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Can the brits do anything right?
    https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/92...-comments-ajax

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    At last, Brno this weekend !

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Thread Information