Thread: BMW F650GS Single

Bike
    F650GS

Question BMW F650GS Single

Hi 1st time posting sorry if my question is noob but need to ask the community before I ring around and get another price/check, I have purchased a 2001 BMW f650GS 26k on clock new wof an reg, had it now for only two weeks bike is great no probs at all, being my first Euro bike I want to do the full BMW service and start a bit of a service history, would anyone be able to tell me if Roughly $800 quoted is a normal price to do the BMW 20000 km maintenance schedule on my 2001 BMW f650GS? I still booked it in to do the service but thought id still ask the question. Cheers.

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvNZ View Post
    Hi 1st time posting sorry if my question is noob but need to ask the community before I ring around and get another price/check, I have purchased a 2001 BMW f650GS 26k on clock new wof an reg, had it now for only two weeks bike is great no probs at all, being my first Euro bike I want to do the full BMW service and start a bit of a service history, would anyone be able to tell me if Roughly $800 quoted is a normal price to do the BMW 20000 km maintenance schedule on my 2001 BMW f650GS? I still booked it in to do the service but thought id still ask the question. Cheers.
    I would be asking what they are doing then take it to the Bike Maintenance shop in Glendene for a quote.

I suspect he will be a lot cheaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Thread Information