Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting comment by junior copper

Bike
    Cagiva Navigator 1000
    I ride every day and lane split all the time and if I see a rozzer nearby then I just tow the line, simple. If I get pulled over I just plead ignorance and say that I need to keep moving to keep my engine cool. Never been done for it yet...:spudguita

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Don't worry about the LED lights and revolving no. plates - it's the ones painted with 'special' stealth paint that are the crafty ones to watch!

Oh yeah, I've got about ten litres of 'special' stealth paint for sale....
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    Don't worry about the LED lights and revolving no. plates - it's the ones painted with 'special' stealth paint that are the craft ones to watch!
    Have to agree there - when the z was matt black everyone thought i was dodgey.
    If i still have her next year she will prob go back to that scheme - kept things interesting.
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    um why do cops watch out for matt black vehicles how does that make them look dodgy?

and there was a member on here who was a cop who basically had a mental list to go through when they pull a mini chopper id really love to know what you check just so i know im all good

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, I've got about ten litres of 'special' stealth paint for sale....
    How much per litre you after im contemplating a rat / cafe racer / Streetfighter with a new TEFLON surface.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by markauckland
    um why do cops watch out for matt black vehicles how does that make them look dodgy?

and there was a member on here who was a cop who basically had a mental list to go through when they pull a mini chopper id really love to know what you check just so i know im all good
    No - but the people that drive them are frequently dodgy!!

As far as the mini-chopper thing goes - next time I pull one up I'll let you know about my mental list thing.

The next time I pull one up would be the FIRST time I've pulled one up!!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by avgas
    How much per litre you after im contemplating a rat / cafe racer / Streetfighter with a new TEFLON surface.
    The TEFLON paint was a failure - the paint wouldn't stick to the brush so you couldn't paint ANYTHING!!

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by markauckland
    Who said it was a bad thing
    I still remember driving my lovely Sapporo round and having the cops pull me over asking "How my evening was going".......
    Had one cop follow me for 10 mins after the rear tyres sparked up one time. Soon as i pulled over the cop came up and he was impressed (with the time i have put into the car) as he just thought i was a druggie or something.

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    No - but the people that drive them are frequently dodgy!!

As far as the mini-chopper thing goes - next time I pull one up I'll let you know about my mental list thing.

The next time I pull one up would be the FIRST time I've pulled one up!!
    maybe it wasnt you i dunno it was one of the lovely police officers on here lol

Bike
    2020 ls650 boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by avgas
    Who said it was a bad thing
    I still remember driving my lovely Sapporo round and having the cops pull me over asking "How my evening was going".......
    Had one cop follow me for 10 mins after the rear tyres sparked up one time. Soon as i pulled over the cop came up and he was impressed (with the time i have put into the car) as he just thought i was a druggie or something.
    brother used to own a classic 1970s holden monaro....always getting pulled over...but then, if i were a cop, id likely pull him over too, knowing him as i do. heck, id more than likely lock him up and throw away the key
    my blog: http://sunsthomasandfriends.weebly.com/index.html

the really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by sunhuntin
    brother used to own a classic 1970s holden monaro....always getting pulled over...but then, if i were a cop, id likely pull him over too, knowing him as i do. heck, id more than likely lock him up and throw away the key
    I agree, if I couldn't own one myself why should any other bastard???

Bike
    04 R6
    Paranoid cops!! wonder why we dont stop!!

Thread Information