Thread: Cheap Dainese Ducati jacket

Bike
    1997 Ducati 900 Superlight

Cheap Dainese Ducati jacket

Hi Team. The Hospice Shop in Clark Rd, Hobsonville has a Dainese Ducati branded leather jacket for $225. It is a size 58. I'm about 176 cm tall and 82 kgs and it is very big on me. It appears to be brand new. It does not have any armour and no zip for connection to trousers so is jacket only. Lots of pockets and would make a great buy for someone bigger than me. It has a funny mark around the Ducati logo on the front as if a sticker or something has been pulled off. Sorry, I can't see how to post photos here

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Your post deserved a better response really. Dainese is top stuff and usually sells for top dollar. I've long lusted after a Dainese jacket but my problem is teh opposite of yours, 58 is a bit small.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2000 Ducati 996S MY01
    If I had the money, and was there, I'd be all over it!

Dainese and Ducati? It's got all the right letters on it!
    2001 Ducati 996S || 2008 Yamaha CygnusX
    FaceBrick

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Too large for me.

Ironic as I'm surfing the net for leather jackets as my 3 year old bloody expensive Alpinestars bells and whistles jacket is getting a bit firm around the chest in summer mode (sans inner lining). Stupid weights. No way I can afford another of the same as they are even more expensive now!

Bike
    Suzuki Smash 2016. (Yes, really!)
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Too large for me.

Ironic as I'm surfing the net for leather jackets as my 3 year old bloody expensive Alpinestars bells and whistles jacket is getting a bit firm around the chest in summer mode (sans inner lining). Stupid weights. No way I can afford another of the same as they are even more expensive now!
    Wardrobe shrinkage?
    "Statistics are used as a drunk uses lampposts - for support, not illumination."

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    58 is too big for me also. Based on my sizing, you'd probably want to be 6'3 / 190 cm and broad around the chest to fit a Dainese 58.

I hope it finds a home.

Bike
    Ducati 944
    Bet its sold. I got a Dainese jacket off trademe which I collected from Wellington-based seller at a Stranglers gig - piad less than that though including a second summer Dainese jacket. Like a Ducati one tho to match my bike, but 58 is pretty big.
    For more reference I'm 5'10" 95kgs wearing size 52.
    Hope it will find a good home
    Motorcycle songlist:
    Best blast soundtrack:Born to be wild (Steppenwolf)
    Best sunny ride: Runnin' down a dream (Tom Petty)
    Don't want to hear ...: Slip, slidin' away, Caught by the Fuzz or Bam Thwok!(Paul Simon/Supergrass/The Pixies)

Thread Information