Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump is the greatest President ever..

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Build that wall ...around all the airports

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8716051.html
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post

"So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Build that wall ...around all the airports
    If they built a wall right around the whole USA and keep them all (Yanks) at home inside it - would the world be a safer place?

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Shit, he makes Nixon look good!

You know it's bad when Fox are having a go at him.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    If they built a wall right around the whole USA and keep them all (Yanks) at home inside it - would the world be a safer place?
    I suspect that may well be the case...
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    We should start a "fund me" page!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    I'll kick in a fifty!!!
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Exercycle
    There's one been started for a Canadian wall - by a Canadian.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    There's one been started for a Canadian wall - by a Canadian.
    I'll bung in that one too.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Sold

Is everything seen or heard about Trump real or correctl?

Seattle TV Station Caught Doctoring Trump's Face During National Address? https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...tional-address

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    or this - "send-a-brick to Nancy and Chuck":
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/new...ectid=12194110

(although it could just be fake news)
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Seattle TV Station Caught Doctoring Trump's Face During National Address? https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...tional-address
    Or Rudy's face on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rudy.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	340514
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    husaberg
    While almost close to the truth, it was not the local afiliated FOX station but an employee of said station who has since been fired who either altered the prerecorded address or just substituted it.
    A staffer at local Fox affiliate Q13 has been fired after the station aired what appears to be a doctored video of President Donald Trump’s Tuesday night speech from the Oval Office.
    The video was changed to make it look as if Trump was sticking his tongue out languidly between sentences. In addition, the colors in the video look more saturated, leading the president’s skin and hair to appear orange.
    During the speech, Trump said, “Hopefully, we can rise above partisan politics in order to support national security,” before briefly licking his lips and continuing to speak.
    In the video broadcast on Q13, it appears that Trump lets his tongue hang out, resting it on his lower lip for an unusually long time.
    Seattle-area events will commemorate Martin Luther King Jr. through music, inspiration and action on Monday
    “This does not meet our editorial standards and we regret if it is seen as portraying the president in a negative light,” Q13 news director Erica Hill wrote in an emailed statement early Thursday.
    Later Thursday morning, Hill released another statement saying, “We’ve completed our investigation into this incident and determined that the actions were the result of an individual editor whose employment has been terminated.”
    It is unclear whether the employee created the doctored video or just allowed it to go on air.
    So Justice was done.

But what about TRumps Staff that posted an altered a video for more malicious means rather than a funny joke.

CNN reporter Jim Acosta’s access to the White House was temporarily suspended in November when Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Acosta put “his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern.” Sanders tweeted a video snippet that appeared to show Acosta chopping the intern’s arm with his hand as she tried to take the microphone from him. But analysis by fact checkers and researchers noted that the version Sanders tweeted had been altered to distort and exaggerate Acosta’s movements.

The full video he interupts the reporters then call the reporters rude

Ascosta press credentials were removed for what the white house deemed was "inappropriate touching"

Or then we have the poll rigging that his campaign cheif/Lawyer say was carried out By trumps campaign at Trumps request.
    US President Donald Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen admitted Thursday that he once paid a man to manipulate two online polls relating to his boss.
    Cohen confirmed a report to that effect in the Wall Street Journal, and claimed the payments were carried out at Trump’s behest.
    This was confirmed by the person that actually dis it.
    n 2015 as Trump was preparing to launch his presidential campaign, Gauger was asked to help rig a Drudge Report online poll on leading Republican candidates. Trump came in fifth with five percent of the vote.
    US President Donald Trump speaks to the media as he arrives at the White House in Washington, DC, on January 6, 2019. (Jim Watson/AFP)
    Gauger also said that while he was promised $50,000 for his work, he was eventually provided only around $13,000 in cash. However, the paper reported that Cohen still charged the Trump Organization the full $50,000.
    Cohen, who also paid Gauger to create a social media account to promote himself, confirmed the main elements of the Journal story.
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information