Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Electric Harley pricing for 2020

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubbo View Post
    think the big players know which way the wind is blowing (automated electric cars via UBER like order system, auto go charge when they get low/sign off/sign on when charged all automated) personal driving vehicle transport is a thing of the past in their minds... only 3rd world/developing countries will have actual driver cars in ~ 30-50 years time i'd think, enjoy the ride fellas....
    In fifty years I'll be 116 years old, I MAY be ready to park up my big block '55 F100 by then...maybe.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie
    Quote Originally Posted by release_the_bees View Post
    Cycletreads had a Zero demo bike a few years back. That's the only electric bike that I can think of seeing in NZ.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    If I had the coin one of these would be the go. From the reviews though they overheat damn quick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3RedshiftSM_LeftSide.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	155.3 KB 
ID:	340685  

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    More info from The Motor Company about their electric bike. I'm actually quite horified that HD of all companies is pushing forward with this form of innovation given their stubbornness to think outside the 45 degree V Twin. The future ball gazing must have been very, very bad for them.

https://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/ha...8409030#page-6

Bike
    16' xtz125e super-adventure, Ninja 650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    More info from The Motor Company about their electric bike. I'm actually quite horified that HD of all companies is pushing forward with this form of innovation given their stubbornness to think outside the 45 degree V Twin. The future ball gazing must have been very, very bad for them...
    it goes exactly with that (stupid)thinking though, all the smart players are going NOPE its a dumb idea with current tech.... (and if for some reason it was the future [its not] they have prototypes to put into production should that ever prove to be the case) stop gap at best before irrelevance mark my words

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    BE interesting to see what happens. I also see Eric Buell is designing for a company named Fuell - electric bikes and motorcycles. If Eric is involved it will fail ....

I though the the electric revolution for motorcycles would be small ones - scooters and the likes, electric Honda Cubs.

Thread Information