Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Why do numpties take the mufflers off...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    15th May 2008 - 19:13
    Bike
    Enough that the car lives outside now.
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    904

    Why do numpties take the mufflers off...

    And leave the rest of the stock exh.

    Sounds like shit, pisses people off and makes themselves look like dorks.

    Have seen three bikes in the last week.

    vTR 1000 with just the headers in town, in peak hour traffic
    R3 today
    R6 who was doing stupid shit around Tamaki drive Friday and got pulled by a cop after he made a half arsed attempt to run....

    Here’s a tip guys. It doesn’t go better or sound better...despite whatever you say or think.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    14th July 2006 - 21:39
    Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    8,876
    Blog Entries
    8
    Why do some girls think one size fits all?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    3rd October 2006 - 21:21
    Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Location
    in the hot sun
    Posts
    3,359
    Quote Originally Posted by malcy25 View Post
    And leave the rest of the stock exh.

    Sounds like shit, pisses people off and makes themselves look like dorks.

    Have seen three bikes in the last week.

    vTR 1000 with just the headers in town, in peak hour traffic
    R3 today
    R6 who was doing stupid shit around Tamaki drive Friday and got pulled by a cop after he made a half arsed attempt to run....

    Here’s a tip guys. It doesn’t go better or sound better...despite whatever you say or think.
    I'm gunna get one of them t shirts that sez "if its to loud, your to old"
    spelt like that too.
    oh and some bogan tattoos and a new p pipe
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    20th January 2008 - 17:29
    Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Location
    Auckland NZ's Epicentre
    Posts
    3,350
    Another Dad Q:

    Why doesn't they guy who rides out to East Tamaki with a guitar on his back each day just get up 10 minutes earlier instead of weaving in and out down the motorway and up Highbrook drive?.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    14th July 2006 - 21:39
    Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    8,876
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Another Dad Q:

    Why doesn't they guy who rides out to East Tamaki with a guitar on his back each day just get up 10 minutes earlier instead of weaving in and out down the motorway and up Highbrook drive?.
    I presume it takes a while to smash ones avocado and make the toast.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    19th January 2006 - 19:13
    Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    Location
    On any given sunday?
    Posts
    8,993
    Quote Originally Posted by malcy25 View Post
    And leave the rest of the stock exh.

    Sounds like shit, pisses people off and makes themselves look like dorks.

    Have seen three bikes in the last week.

    vTR 1000 with just the headers in town, in peak hour traffic
    R3 today
    R6 who was doing stupid shit around Tamaki drive Friday and got pulled by a cop after he made a half arsed attempt to run....

    Here’s a tip guys. It doesn’t go better or sound better...despite whatever you say or think.
    Heres a tip guy,if its that important to you ask em in person.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    15th May 2008 - 19:13
    Bike
    Enough that the car lives outside now.
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by 98tls View Post
    Heres a tip guy,if its that important to you ask em in person.
    They probably wouldn't hear me.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    23rd April 2010 - 15:30
    Bike
    NC30
    Location
    Waikato
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    I presume it takes a while to smash ones avocado and make the toast.
    Hahaha, I was biting into a piece of avocado on toast as I read this. Almost sprayed it all over the keyboard.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    22nd April 2005 - 21:18
    Bike
    2002 XR650R Supermotard
    Location
    Zork
    Posts
    1,672
    Call me numptie to my face phaggot!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    13th July 2008 - 20:48
    Bike
    F800ST and R1200RT
    Location
    Rangiora
    Posts
    3,829

  11. #11
    Join Date
    1st November 2005 - 08:18
    Bike
    F-117.
    Location
    Banana Republic of NZ
    Posts
    6,939
    Quote Originally Posted by rastuscat View Post
    Loud pipes save lives.

    Yeah right.
    With the amount of electric vehicles around, that saying may take on a greater relevance...
    WEEKLY TOP QUOTE: "On twitter you can meet people you wouldn't ordinarily meet - unless you went to a mental home" R. Gervais

  12. #12
    Join Date
    14th July 2006 - 21:39
    Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    8,876
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
    With the amount of electric vehicles around, that saying may take on a greater relevance...
    A few Lime scooters have given me the shits zooming past me as they are so quiet.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    20th January 2008 - 17:29
    Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Location
    Auckland NZ's Epicentre
    Posts
    3,350
    Quote Originally Posted by rastuscat View Post
    Loud pipes save lives.

    Yeah right.
    Loud Sirens save lives.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    20th January 2008 - 17:29
    Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Location
    Auckland NZ's Epicentre
    Posts
    3,350
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    A few Lime scooters have given me the shits zooming past me as they are so quiet.

    Would be ideal for handbag snatchers.

    " I heard nuffink Officer, my Bingo winnings and Sherry gone in a flash"
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •