Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Is The Sky MotoGP Alternative

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Work out a deal with the neighbours. If they want go use anything that could interfere with you watching the GP they ask permission in writing or you murder them and defile their bloody corpses.

Just a suggestion.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    SKY say they are covering MotoGP, WSBK and BritSBK for 2019. They also mentioned some four wheeled nonsense but...

World Superbikes kick off at Phillip Island 4.30PM this coming Saturday 23 Feb and 4.00PM Sunday 24th.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    SKY say they are covering MotoGP, WSBK and BritSBK for 2019. They also mentioned some four wheeled nonsense but...

World Superbikes kick off at Phillip Island 4.30PM this coming Saturday 23 Feb and 4.00PM Sunday 24th.
    If, er, um, you happen to come across a live stream in the wild.. Please feel free to post the link.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post

Just the races then. No practices or qualifying.

I'll watch PI but may lose interest quickly if Rea wins.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    I'll watch PI but may lose interest quickly if Rea wins.
    Rea topped the first practice session from Bautista - just. Bautista got fastest time in the second session from Rea - just. There are thirteen riders within one second of Bautista's fastest time.

I like Bautista's style and am pleased he has competitive machinery. He can be a bit loose, bearing in mind that he completely demolished a bike while celebrating after the end of a race.

A couple of the teams are all new, but are considered well backed. Honda and BMW may take a while to get fully into the swing of things but could be a threat later in the season.

Oh, and the Supersport race will have a compulsory tyre change pit stop. Concern about the tyres lasting on the PI surface has resulted in a 10 lap max per set of tyres rule.

Anyone wanting streaming sites can just Google "sports streaming sites". If you don't put "sports" specifically you seem to get movie streaming sites. The two that were recommended to me were Crikfree and Wiziwig but I haven't used them.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    FFS, the hard drive in the MySky box has died again. Their streaming quality is shit, so I'm stuck with decade old technology and have to remember to record stuff.

Nearly time to ditch them.

Thread Information