Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics 2019

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries

Politics 2019

Politics 2019

Well it starts again with the latest polls.

Nats are down, Bridges sinking, Ardern soaring in the polls (reminds me of Key) and you know what - as per all the other decades of different governments in my life, noting much changes for me.

I still don't get any special government gifts, the fuckers still take too much tax, and I see F-all difference in my life regardless of who is in power.

And my Lotto tickets continue to fail.

And I get older. Maybe I should look at NZ First bawahahahahah.

In the current climate if I were on the deciding board for National I'd leave the waffler in charge so he loses the next one, then change leader and hammer the shit out of the tooth-fairy in her second term.

But what would I know. And really as nothing of any significance changes for me, what do I care?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Politics 2019

Nats are down, Bridges sinking, Ardern soaring in the polls (reminds me of Key) and you know what - as per all the other decades of different governments in my life, noting much changes for me.

I still don't get any special government gifts, the fuckers still take too much tax, and I see F-all difference in my life regardless of who is in power.

And my Lotto tickets continue to fail.

And I get older. Maybe I should look at NZ First bawahahahahah.

In the current climate if I were on the deciding board for National I'd leave the waffler in charge so he loses the next one, then change leader and hammer the shit out of the tooth-fairy in her second term.

But what would I know. And really as nothing of any significance changes for me, what do I care?
    Gives a change from jerking off?
    Gives you a good reason to turn off the Telly/Internet and go for a ride?
    Gives good people a great reason to hurl bad insults at each other?
    Gives you a sense of faux-superiority that you can lord over your opponents?
    Gives one a thought, questioning why we stopped using fights-to-the-death to select our Leaders
    Gives us pause to remember that as much as I don't like Comrade Tooth-Fairy and her Cadre of Coalition Clowns, a bad day in NZ Politics is still infinitely better than the best day for most of the worlds political events?

That's about all I got.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Politics 2019 I still don't get any special government gifts, the fuckers still take too much tax, and I see F-all difference in my life regardless of who is in power
    people have short memories, this has been the status quo as far back as I can remember.
    left this, right that, all very fucking close to centre if you ask me. Gotta be at least 90% of these pollies just there for themselves, party unimportant, just ask Jamie Lee Curtiss oh I mean Ross.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Sold
    The nature of politics today? - https://twitter.com/HenryMakow/statu...rymakow.com%2F - - Heads I win - Tails you lose! = Orchestrated outcomes?

Bike
    husaberg
    Politics 2019

I feel a bit sorry for National, hard to believe but i really do, But what really do they do now, No one likes Crusher or trusts her out of the the others. Bennet unlikely, trust Brownlee cant see it,
    The knifes must be out. Hes not even been there a year yet.

Bridges was getting some shit advice pre the whole saga or ignoring good advice, it all would have disappeared under the carpet if he had just STF about the leaks, no one really gave a shit.
    How often have we had a single term government in modern times anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    motocompo
    Which further proves the theory that people are fucking stupid & ignore policies & all think it's a miss congeniality contest.
    Fact is that the tooth fairy is peddling the same policies as Little, who couldn't get Labour over 26%
    & Bridges is peddling the same policies as Key.
    I couldn't care less which party is right or wrong anymore these days, I just can't believe how fucking stupid the average voter is, wouldn't have a clue what a policy or broken promise was as long as the messenger is appealing.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Which further proves the theory that people are fucking stupid & ignore policies & all think it's a miss congeniality contest.
    Fact is that the tooth fairy is peddling the same policies as Little, who couldn't get Labour over 26%
    I couldn't care less which party is right or wrong anymore these days, I just can't believe how fucking stupid the average voter is, wouldn't have a clue what a policy or broken promise was as long as the messenger is appealing.
    There was a video of Crusher today she looks like she hasn't sleep for days.
    Seems odd she would have much to worry about given the polls.
    https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-...variant=tb_v_1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crusha Coalheap.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	340941Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crusha 2.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	340942
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    There was a video of Crusher today she looks like she hasn't sleep for days.
    Seems odd she would have much to worry about given the polls.
    Mr Collins is clearly railing the shit outta her from dark till dawn.
    C'mon, you would too.

Bike
    husaberg
    Mr Collins is clearly railing the shit outta her from dark till dawn.
    C'mon, you would too.
    Seriously what red blooded man wouldn't, From what i understand she has thighs strong enough to crush a Maui Dolphins head.
    Maybe hes up all night worried about the whole Chinese thing? or maybe hes just on the deer velvet.

i just googled as i had never seen him, thats her hubby on the right, its an intersting picture. i had never seen. Slatter JL Ross and MR Crushers hubby. Cosy.

Maybe she just needs a more sympathetic media profile

I never seen the Whole txt to JL Ross
    The text sent to Ross said: "Before you interpret this as your usual narc self - don't. Interpret it as me - you are a f***ing ugly MF pig. Shave that f***ing tuft of hair off your f***ing front of skull head and own your baldness - you sweaty, fat, toe inturned mutant. You deserve to die and leave your children in peace and your wife out of torment - f***er!"

Ross says the text was one of the things that triggered a mental breakdown in October.
    After re-reading it, he allegedly sent it to Dowie telling her "you get your wish," before turning his phone off. .
    It's a criminal offence to incite suicide. If the text is found to be in breach of the Harmful Digital Communications Act, the sender could face up to 3 years in prison, or 14 years if the person tries to commit suicide. Before 2015, it was only an offence if someone tried to take their life.
    Mr Ross was taken in by police this afternoon, and a source close to Ross told the Herald that he was "not in good shape" and "had been sectioned ... people who go willingly aren't sectioned".
    Under the Mental Health Act, a person can be sectioned to a safe place against their will and given treatment if their safety is considered at risk.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Personally, I think National is very very good at losing the elections nobody would want to win. Throughout about 60 years of political "awareness"* I have seen them step gently out of the picture whenever the shit is about to hit the fan. Very clever I think.

* Means I heard about an election once
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    several significant negative changes....

Banning of plastic bags and replacing with more expensive eventually landfill thicker plastic bags that cost more.

Refusal to evict bad families from HNZ houses so you can no longer rely on random drug busts to get nicer neighbours.

Cancelling of major road projects that would have saved lives and increased quality of life
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    That's a good point. Some years back we started adopting a American style of Presidential politics and concentrating on voting because of the leader and ignoring everybody else in their party.

I think career politicians should have to do six months in a private business every five years or so - if they end up on their second warning in that period for poor performance they can't re-enter the political world.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    I think career politicians should have to do six months in a private business every five years or so - if they end up on their second warning in that period for poor performance they can't re-enter the political world.
    I think politicians and regional councillors should be held accountable for their decisions in perpetuity.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    I think politicians and regional councillors should be held accountable for their decisions in perpetuity.
    I think local body politicians should be executed at the end of their first term.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Sold
    That's a good point. Some years back we started adopting a American style of Presidential politics and concentrating on voting because of the leader and ignoring everybody else in their party.

Isn't that what democracy and "free" elections is supposed to achieve? - Appears that someone with too much (disproportionate) spare cash has queered the pitch though!

Thread Information