Thread: Opinion wanted on new Ducati 659

Bike
    None yet

Opinion wanted on new Ducati 659

Hi all,

Did a test ride on the new ducati 659 which is based on 787. It seems pretty nimble and similar to my SV650.

Just want to have some of owners opinion on the bike and see what’s their view of it after the ownership period ?

Deciding between new Street triple 660 and 659, I had had my restricted for a while and want to sit my exam soon , but also keep the bike for a while . Don’t need much power as I’m pretty happy with the power they provide .

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Ride them both and buy what tickles your fancy.

Both are very nice rides, beware though with either choice there is a high risk you'll become brand addicted and be looking for more power within a year

Bike
    None yet
    I actually rode both , different bikes . 660 is crazy $15k these days but if I get 659 I would want to do rear cowl for seat and exhaust ending up same price .

I just wanted to see how long owners of the new 659 hanged on their bike before upgrading . I know few people still on their 660 despite having full . The new 660 is more refined than previous gen I had .

Having prespective of owners could shed some light

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    There is a Ducati NZ Facebook page - worth popping on there and asking as I know there are a couple of owners as members.

Thread Information