Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Stupid things Trump has said

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    One question ... what percentage of the population currently residing in New Zealand have actually been tested for Covid-19 .. ???
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    the tests caried out in NZ are 244,838 or 4.8% of the population.
    of those on 1498 were positive which is 0.6% infected

Contrast that with the USA
    12,917,827 tests with a population or 4% with 13% being positive with the infection still showing no signs of decreasing.
    Any more questions that are nothing to do with the topic?
    So ... 0.6 of the NZ population could be STILL infected.

Total numbers infected can never be known until everyone has been tested.
    no .0.6% of the tests caried out were positive
    a lot of tests were done on people that were sick for very obvious reasons.
    So exactly what is your point, the test is only as good as the day it is done, in fact with the incubation period its not even that good , no test is 100% either with regards to sensitivity or specificity either , Exactly what is your point as you have had two goes so far with no question related tio the mater that was being discussed, do you have any further statements to make to that further proves your ignorance?
    For a start ... those that aren't sick may have it and can pass it on ... without getting sick themselves. Some such cases are already known.

Thus "educated guesses" are still just a guess. And until everybody is tested ... such will it remain.

It might appear the ignorance is squarely on your shoulders if you disagree ...

I will give you a hint you are posting prattle that a 5 year old would be aware of, that has absolutely nothing to do with what was posted. Sober up, i are not going to bother with you any further.
    As none of what you have posted has absolutely any relevance to what was posted by me first or subsequent.
    This series of interactions is why no one has any respect for your opinion on basically any matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    This series of interactions is why no one has any respect for you opinion on basically any matter.
    Oh the fucking irony.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    He, Trump, is quite at home just lying off the top of his head isn't he?
    Whatever it takes to close the deal man.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    husaberg
    Oh the fucking irony.
    Tell you what stevo, find 4 people of sound mind, who think you know what your are talking about with Vaccinations. ie more so than a doctor or any other medical professional does........
    Or for that matter, a single mechanic, other than yourself. Who thinks the Geet engine you posted about. Is not a sham.
    Whilst the thread could be longer of it was stupid things steve had said. Who would give a shit bout a s paranoid conspiracy troll from taupo.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Whatever it takes to close the deal man.
    The hilarious thing is the complacent yanks deserve him for allowing their "democracy" to end up in this "turd vs douche" scenario.
    The fact is that Trump is the laughing stock of world leaders, unprecedented, and looks like the comedy show may continue?... Sad for the the oblivious yanks...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    husaberg
    The hilarious thing is the complacent yanks deserve him for allowing their "democracy" to end up in this "turd vs douche" scenario.
    The fact is that Trump is the laughing stock of world leaders, unprecedented, and looks like the comedy show may continue?... Sad for the the oblivious yanks...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trump not a laughing stock.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	345966
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    This from overnight our time. Is there anybody still not convinced his brain is completely scrambled?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gJdf7LyGpg
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    ... i are not going to bother with you any further.
    Promise ... ???

As none of what I have posted has absolutely any relevance to what was posted ...
    Par for the course ... as always from you ...

This series of interactions is why no one has any respect for my opinion on basically any matter.
    You finally get it ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport

You finally get it ...
    Funny as fuck all right But It'll rince and repeat tomorrow

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    It doesn't matter what the messenger looks and sounds like where the actual decisions are made elsewhere. He does not make every decision. He does come up with some absolute pearlers for the media to slather over, some without doubt ego driven, but still designed to provoke a response more than depict the entity that he is as an individual.

It's ironic in many ways, because the media are saying don't focus on what the Dems are supposed to have done, just get Trump... and if that doesn't raise alarm bells, then I dunno what will. The "leader" can be a clown or a god, it matters not so long as they get replaced with someone else next time around, because the next time will be different. And by no means is that solely leveled at the U.S. As such, it's the usual merrygoround that sees the most personable win and all focus remain with the leader instead of the bollocks that continues even when the "strong leader" appears.

To that end, he's a breath of fresh air that allows the status quo to remain i.e. he's X, get him. They do it to all leaders. He's just an easier target than most... because it's all his fault? Just ignore what the Dems are supposed to have done, because he's a buffoon.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The King of the USA has said he will over rule the state governors and order them to reopen churches. I wonder if any of the various sycophants with which he has surrounded himself was brave enough to explain the Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution to him. Not that he is capable of understanding it.

Following that, revision of the First Amendment and its relevance to the separation of church and state might be advisable?

It's fortunate indeed that a king does not have to concern himself with mere bagatelles such as constitutional law.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    I think the state can get fucked and the churches should open.

Darwin can have the last laugh.

This is not without precedence. Most plagues have empties out monasteries first. Because God cares for his own to get them to heaven first.

Go to church. Or synagogue. Or whatever Bullshilt God you believe in. You will die quicker and the human species will be stronger as a result.
    Inshala.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    "The best people," he said.

Here's Trump's new press secretary, a graduate of Harvard Law School by all accounts, showing proof that Trump has donated his wages again. As a matter of fact she is showing rather more than that.

Several Nigerian princes are currently celebrating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EYqodmyU0AAQWXk.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	345984  

Thread Information