Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid things Trump has said

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Collins husband was also involved in the swamp kauri export business, where the regs said only finished products could be exported so a few chainsaw gashes were touted to be carvings, and slabs were described as table tops.
    Swamp donkey is how i think of Jude or as Shrek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Husaberg, please don't quote Jason. I have him on ignore, but if you quote him I get to see his idiot ravings.
    Jason is okay, hes just became a redneck American. Its all that corn syrup and cheese they force feed them.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Jason is okay, hes just became a redneck American. Its all that corn syrup and cheese they force feed them.
    You forgot the hormones in the chicken and beef...

I was surprised to see Trump announcing the grounding of the Boeings.
    Whatever the rights or wrongs of the planes, that should have come from his officials.
    Either it's another case of his not believing his experts - or he wants to look like the strong leader. Putin would have announced it personally - so Trump does it that way.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    It's only a software fault. It applies the brakes slinging the rider over the handlebars.

Boeing reused some code from Lime scroaters.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    It's only a software fault. It applies the brakes slinging the rider over the handlebars.

Boeing reused some code from Lime scroaters.
    Kind of odd it was Trump who announced it
    Especially considering his campaign cheif was sentenced today.
    best part is as some of the charges ones Trump cant pardon him for.

Oh look Trump has a history with Boeing
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trump boeing.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	341281
    Donald Trump’s words do not only cause a storm on social media, they also affect capital markets.
    The President-elect’s latest feud is with Boeing, the major US manufacturer of airplanes. In a tweet, he said that the costs for the company’s new Air Force One government plane were “out of control” at $4bn and the government contract should be cancelled
    The tweet was sent shortly after the Chicago Tribune posted a story that showed the company's CEO expressing doubt over Mr Trump's plans on international trade.
    Before the president-elect's tweet, the company was trading at $152.16 per share. After the tweet, it fell close to 1 per cent during pre-market trading on Tuesday to $149.75 per share,
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Probably find the 'Trump Trust' sells prior to tweet and buys back post tweet.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Who knows Trump still cant find any of his tax returns.
    His current defense secretary was an EX boeing Senior exec for 30 years.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post

I was surprised to see Trump announcing the grounding of the Boeings.
    Whatever the rights or wrongs of the planes, that should have come from his officials.
    There is an acting head of the FAA only. Lardarse has never got around to filling the top position. Time is limited when you don’t get up before lunch...
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    There is an acting head of the FAA only. Lardarse has never got around to filling the top position. Time is limited when you don’t get up before lunch...
    Just like you know who did on D day.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    You may be right - but there isn't a Trust. He's never separated his business from his current job. Allegedly, Kushner and Junior are running the business but the Donald still has oversight. Kushner in particular wears two hats when dealing with the Saudis - and what suits Trump becomes US policy there.
    There's never been a US President so obviously making money from the job.

Bike
    husaberg
    Trump defeated twice in a row in a Republican controlled senate on his emergency wall funding.
    Says a lot when even his own party votes against him.

In a stunning rebuke, the Republican-controlled Senate has voted to terminate President Donald Trump's declaration of a national emergency at the US-Mexico border.
    The disapproval resolution passed the House last month, so the 59-41 Senate vote will send the measure to the Trump's desk.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    husaberg
    The Muller reports exonerates Me.

Investigations by the FBI and Special Counsel Robert Mueller resulted in indictments of Russian agents on charges of developing and exploiting ties with the NRA to influence US politics. The deputy governor of the Central Bank of Russia, Aleksandr Torshin, is suspected of illegally funneling money through the NRA to benefit Trump's 2016 campaign. In May 2018, Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee released a report stating it had obtained "a number of documents that suggest the Kremlin used the National Rifle Association as a means of accessing and assisting Mr. Trump and his campaign" through Torshin and his assistant Maria Butina, and that "The Kremlin may also have used the NRA to secretly fund Mr. Trump's campaign. Torshin, a lifetime NRA member who is close to Russian President Vladimir Putin, has been implicated in money laundering by Spanish authorities who have characterized him as a "godfather" in Taganskaya, a major Russian criminal organization.

Butina was arrested on July 15, 2018 and charged with conspiring to act as an unregistered agent of the Russian Federation and using Republican operative Paul Erickson for cover and connections as she developed an influence operation designed to "advance the interests of the Russian Federation." The FBI acquired an email Erickson had sent to an acquaintance in 2016 stating, "Unrelated to specific presidential campaigns, I've been involved in securing a VERY private line of communication between the Kremlin and key [GOP] leaders through, of all conduits, the [NRA]." According to the affidavit, from 2015 through at least February 2017, Butina worked at the direction of Russian who was a high level government official and official at the Russian Central Bank.In December, Butina agreed in a plea deal to cooperate with federal prosecutors.

In a 2018, in a letter sent to Sen. Ron Wyden and addressed to Congress, the NRA acknowledged it had accepted a contributions from 23 Russian nationals
    But Mueller found that there was conclusive evidence that Russia did interfere in the election, both through a coordinated campaign of disinformation and by hacking emails from Hillary Clinton’s election team.
    In a letter to lawmakers, Barr said that Mueller found that there had been “multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”
    WEDNESDAY, PRESIDENT Donald Trump appeared to downplay Russia’s efforts to interfere with US democracy for a third time this week.
    The first had come during a joint press conference with Russian president Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, a 45-minute exercise in kowtowing to a hostile foreign leader. The second, remarkably, came during the “clarification” of those remarks; on the heels of reading a prepared comment acknowledging Russia’s actions in 2016, Trump improvised, stating that it “could be other people also. There’s a lot of people out there.”
    And then came Wednesday, when a reporter asked Trump before a Cabinet meeting if Russia is still targeting the US. The correct answer, according to repeated warnings from US intelligence officials, is absolutely. Trump said no.
    Later in the day, press secretary Sarah Sanders framed the answer differently, suggesting that Trump in fact meant “no more questions.” Given the broader context of his almost pathological resistance to admitting that Russia meddled in the 2016 election, that explanation seems wanting. And even if it’s a correct interpretation, Trump still declined an opportunity to assertively back up the intelligence community he has repeatedly spurned.
    "It’s an unprecedented time in our nation’s history."
    Trump’s denials of Russian interference go back more than two years, and have been largely nd have been largely steadfast despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. (It was only after the Putin press conference backlash that he squarely blamed Russia, both in his prepared remarks Tuesday and in an interview with CBS that aired Wednesday night).
    Meanwhile, every relevant US intelligence agency has said that Russia did interfere and continues to. On Friday, director of national intelligence Dan Coats told a gathering at the Hudson Institute think tank that the “warning lights are blinking red again” regarding Russian cyberactivity, invoking pre-9/11 levels of concern. And at this very moment, alleged Russian spy Maria Butina sits in a jail cell awaiting trial.
    And a New York Times story late Wednesday night made clear that US intelligence leaders explicitly told Trump that Russia—at Putin's command—had interfered throughout the 2016 election, and showed him irrefutable supporting evidence. He has known this whole time.
    All of which is to say that there is no gray area here, other than that which Trump himself creates. And that’s the first problem.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Yo momma
    The Muller reports exonerates Me.
    You forgot the part about no new indictments.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    You forgot the part about no new indictments.
    Wasnt theree enough from Trumps crew for you including his own lawyer.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Yo momma
    Wasnt theree enough from Trumps crew for you including his own lawyer.
    Those 3 were cannon fodder.
    It was Democrat party witch hunt meant to somehow get rid of Trump. It failed to do so. It was a failure and a total waste of money.
    Lets go Brandon

Thread Information