Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid things Trump has said

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Repent dinner. Jesus is Lorde.
    Reminds me of how Brian Tamaki said the Kaikoura earthquake was caused by homosexuality.
    https://thedailyblog.co.nz/2016/11/1...g-earthquakes/
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    and Catholics. Don't forgive the 2nd schism.

. . . or was that the 3rd?

Probably more the 3rd.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Blame Catholics......if they are doing it properly shouldn't they already fell guilty enough about their own thoughts.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    2005 Z750S
    "So horrible to watch the massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out, Must act quickly!''

Yeah, um, thanks for that Don.
    Measure once, cut twice. Practice makes perfect.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    He's got lots of words, he's got the best words.

“It was burning at a level you rarely see a fire burn. It’s one of the great treasures of the world. ... Probably, if you think about it, it might be greater than almost any museum in the world, and it’s burning very badly. Looks like it’s burning to the ground.”
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Say what Don..........
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    The Fake News Media is working overtime to blame me for the horrible attack in New Zealand. They will have to work very hard to prove that one. So Ridiculous!
    1:38 AM - Mar 19, 2019
    https://www.politico.eu/article/dona...mass-shooting/

A top White House official earlier said Trump "is not a white supremacist" and attempts to tie him to the alleged shooter are "absurd."
    Mick Mulvaney, the acting chief of staff, described the New Zealand shooter as a "disturbed individual" and "evil person" and said it was unfair to cast the 28-year-old Australian "as a supporter of Donald Trump"
    Mulvaney said Trump is a defender of religious minorities worldwide, and that his actions speak louder than his words.
    "Look at what we've done while we've been here," he said. "I don't think anybody could say that the president is anti-Muslim."
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...o-donald-trump
    On Monday, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway called the claims “predictable and outrageous.” Conway compared the most recent mass shooting to when Representative Steve Scalise (R-La.) was shot at a congressional baseball practice in 2017, which Conway called “the worst day” of the administration’s first year in the White House.
    “We didn't run around saying, ‘Gee, the guy watches MSNBC or he’s a Bernie supporter,’” Conway said. “Nobody should do that. Nobody should blame folks other than the evil, hateful shooter.”
    Conway also slammed those taking shots at the president on the air or using social media.
    “Folks, if you're not expert on this, stop weighing in like you are,” she said. “We don't need to hear your opinion on every single thing.”
    AS far as i can see the only bit was this that he managed to draw out a conspiracy from.
    Senator Tim Kaine (D-Va.), Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) and Representative Rashida Talib (D-Mich.) — publicly criticized the president for failing to condemn white nationalists and suggested his inflammatory language contributes to the violence
    l18/3/19 Trump he told reporters in the Oval Office that he doesn’t believe white nationalism is a rising threat around the world.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Say what Don..........

https://www.politico.eu/article/dona...mass-shooting/

AS far as i can see the only bit was this that he managed to draw out a conspiracy from.
    Quoting Politco hahaha about as one eyed as CNN and Fox News.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Quoting Politco hahaha about as one eyed as CNN and Fox News.
    You mean as one eyed as the news Trump Watches and quotes.
    I quoted Trump directly from his tweet.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trump tweet chch.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	341542
    Politico was the response to that tweet.
    Asked by a reporter if he saw white nationalism as a rising threat around the world, Mr Trump said: "I don't really.".
    http://time.com/5552850/donald-trump...t-new-zealand/
    https://www.vox.com/identities/2019/...-united-states
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/t...19-3?r=US&IR=T
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/17/o...-violence.html
    A week ago you were going to post some stuff.
    You defend the crappy job Labour is doing by saying national did an even crappier job
    Examples of the crappy job would be nice?
    no trade wars, no trade embargoes, no threats of war, unemployment and interest rates nearly at an all time low. the economies growing, Sick people have free health care and we are repaying overseas debt .
    NZ people are some of the happiest places on earth, they also live in one of the world least corrupt countries.
    If the current lot is really doing such a crappy job why is their popularity going up every poll?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Poll April.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	129.6 KB 
ID:	341535
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It runs in the family apparently. After Barr made his report on the Mueller report, Trump Jr posted "TOLD YA!!!" on Twitter. This was presumably in reaction to Muellers decision not to charge him for his meeting with the Russians. The reason Mueller gave for not indicting Jr was that he was not mentally competent. (I can't remember the exact wording but that's definitely the gist.)

Jr is the embodiment of the saying, "Too stupid to know he's stupid." The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    According to the latest poll, only 37 percent of adults in the United States approved of Trump’s performance in office.

To put that in context its almost exactly 1/2 the approval rating of Jacinda Adern.
    In UMR, Ms Ardern's approval rating has been consistently in the 72-76 percent range since March, comparable with Sir John Key at his most popular. Her disapproval rating has ranged from 14 to 24 percent
    Now Jasons said a few times that jacindas shit as a PM, so what does that say about Trump? especially considering his disapproval rating is about 4 times higher.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders has defended herself against accusations of lying to the American public after Robert Mueller’s report refuted several statements she previously made to the media.
    The White House press secretary joined Good Morning America a day after the report was released, where she was grilled about her previous claims that “countless” members of the FBI told her they were dissatisfied with James Comey’s leadership at the agency before he was fired by Donald Trump.

The report said those comments were “not founded on anything” and that Ms Sanders told investigators they were a “slip of the tongue.”
    Ms Sanders said during a 10 May press briefing that the president “had countless conversations with members from within the FBI” and ultimately determined “the rank and file of the FBI had lost confidence in their director.”
    She then told reporters the following day, “I have heard from countless members of the FBI that are grateful and thankful for the president’s decision and I think we may have to agree to disagree.”
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There is a lot of angst being expressed on US social media. The fact that Mueller excused any prosecution of Donald Trump Junior about his meeting with the Russians because he didn't know what he was doing is at odds with what we're all told about ignorance of the law being no excuse. Trump Jr is being compared to the woman who voted while on probation. She was unaware that's against the law where she lives and she got five years jail. This is interpreted as one law for the rich and another for the rest of us.

According to US lawyers there are two areas of US law where it is sometimes necessary to prove intent: taxation law, and electoral law. Mueller concluded that a defence team would have no problem convincing a jury that Junior is as dumb as a sack full of rocks and had no appreciation that what he was doing was illegal. Mueller's assessment is borne out by Junior's jubilant celebration of his innocence.

One worry, Democrats are comforted by the thought of the fourteen investigations and indictments that Mueller left ongoing. Twelve of the indictments are sealed which means the charges and who they effect are secret. They also freeze time as concerns any statute of limitations considerations. It's too soon for the Dems to celebrate though, all of those charges are under the control of Barr the Attorney General who has already demonstrated he is operating as Trumps personal lawyer rather than heading up the Justice Dept for the people of the USA. The only ongoing matters beyond Barr's direct reach are any brought by the Attorneys General of the States of New York or New Jersey.

Bike
    husaberg
    Donald Trump takes credit for inventing the word 'fake'
    President says he ‘never noticed’ the word before he started using it to describe the media.
    “I think one of the greatest of all terms I’ve come up with is ‘fake'," he said.
    “I guess other people have used it, perhaps, over the years, but I’ve never noticed it."

Donald the word is not new, its been around for 4 centuries at least, likely more
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    There is a lot of angst being expressed on US social media. The fact that Mueller excused any prosecution of Donald Trump Junior about his meeting with the Russians because he didn't know what he was doing is at odds with what we're all told about ignorance of the law being no excuse. Trump Jr is being compared to the woman who voted while on probation. She was unaware that's against the law where she lives and she got five years jail. This is interpreted as one law for the rich and another for the rest of us.

According to US lawyers there are two areas of US law where it is sometimes necessary to prove intent: taxation law, and electoral law. Mueller concluded that a defence team would have no problem convincing a jury that Junior is as dumb as a sack full of rocks and had no appreciation that what he was doing was illegal. Mueller's assessment is borne out by Junior's jubilant celebration of his innocence.

One worry, Democrats are comforted by the thought of the fourteen investigations and indictments that Mueller left ongoing. Twelve of the indictments are sealed which means the charges and who they effect are secret. They also freeze time as concerns any statute of limitations considerations. It's too soon for the Dems to celebrate though, all of those charges are under the control of Barr the Attorney General who has already demonstrated he is operating as Trumps personal lawyer rather than heading up the Justice Dept for the people of the USA. The only ongoing matters beyond Barr's direct reach are any brought by the Attorneys General of the States of New York or New Jersey.
    Donald Trump takes credit for inventing the word 'fake'
    President says he ‘never noticed’ the word before he started using it to describe the media.
    “I think one of the greatest of all terms I’ve come up with is ‘fake'," he said.
    “I guess other people have used it, perhaps, over the years, but I’ve never noticed it."

Donald the word is not new, its been around for 4 centuries at least, likely more

What a couple of been nowhere done nothing spend all day wanking on the internet pea brains.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    husaberg
    What a couple of been nowhere done nothing spend all day wanking on the internet pea brains.
    Hey Jason do you know what a trump voter who calls other people stupid is called?
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Yo momma
    Hey Jason do you know what a trump voter who calls other people stupid is called?
    I'm sure you will be along soon enough with many cut and pastes to tell me.
    Lets go Brandon

Thread Information