Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid things Trump has said

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Sorry? Are you trying to compare Jacinda to Trump? Bwahahaha.

I certainly didn't vote for Labour but Jesus Butt Fuking Khrist!!

I'd vote for Lucifer before Trump, she's not even in the same league. At least Lucifer would know he's evil. Trump is too stoopid. In an intelligence test she would rag the poor deluded fool senseless.

But so would Colin Craig or Brian Tamiki.

AhhDuhh.
    You can unclutch your pearls....

And I would vote for Trump if I could anyday over Jacinda. She's a flake and is not leadership material. You can say what you like about Trump but he is a leader and currently leader of the greatest country in the world.

And how exactly is Trump evil?

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    You can unclutch your pearls....

And I would vote for Trump if I could anyday over Jacinda. She's a flake and is not leadership material. You can say what you like about Trump but he is a leader and currently leader of the greatest country in the world.

Uh-oh someones gettin all uptight about his beloved being slagged off again!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Uh-oh someones gettin all uptight about his beloved being slagged off again!

No im just calling you lot out for your obvious TDS.

If you think I get triggered by anything on here your going to be sadly mistaken.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Whatever Cletus
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    , . . . You can say what you like about Trump
    , . . . Um, yeah. We did.

Rampant blatant liar.
    Attack politics
    Sides with white supremacist groups
    Sides with religious groups
    Happy to degrade and reduce the rights of 1/2 the inhabitants of the greatest country in the world (shock news, 1/2 the world are women)
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    , . . . Um, yeah. We did.

Rampant blatant liar.
    Attack politics
    Sides with white supremacist groups
    Sides with religious groups
    Happy to degrade and reduce the rights of 1/2 the inhabitants of the greatest country in the world (shock news, 1/2 the world are women)
    The media portrays him as a liar but imo he's been pretty straight up said what he's going to do and done it. That gets globalist and communists knickers in a twist... yes it does.

Which white supremacist groups has he supported exactly?

Sides with (christian) religious groups? Thats evil these days ?? OK then.

Last one is absolute rubbish aswell as the first one.

Came to see rampant TDS response. Leaving satisfied.

Bike
    husaberg

windmills and trumpy

"You want to see a bird cemetery? Go under a windmill sometime."
    You will see the saddest, you got every type of bird. You know, in California you go to jail for five years if you kill a bald eagle. You go under a windmill, you see them all over the place. Not a good situation.
    "It's Friday. How many bald eagles did wind turbines kill today? They are an environmental & aesthetic disaster."
    "Windmills are the greatest threat in the US to both bald and golden eagles. Media claims fictional ‘global warming’ is worse."
    "Wind Power Company Fined $1 Million for Killing Birds. Golden eagles among victims"...http://nyti.ms/1jwe8be
    And when the wind stops blowing, it doesn’t make any difference, does it? Unlike those big windmills that destroy everybody’s property values, kill all the birds. Someday, the environmentalists are going to tell us what’s going on with that. And then, all of a sudden, it stops; the wind and the televisions go off. And your wives and husbands say, “Darling, I want to watch Donald Trump on television tonight.”
    If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations: Your house just went down 75% in value. And they say the noise causes cancer. You tell me that one, OK? Rrrrr, rrrrr... you know the thing that makes the... it’s so noisy. And of course it’s like a graveyard for birds. If you love birds, you’d never want to walk under a windmill because it’s a very sad, sad sight. It’s like a cemetery. We put a little, we put a little statue for the poor birds. It’s true.

To date, not a single Republican has come out to support Trump’s assertion that wind causes cancer — although several have attacked him over it.
    The two Republican senators for Iowa, Chuck Grassley and Joni Ernst, who have generally been supportive of the president, called his claims “idiotic” and “ridiculous”, respectively.
    “I would say it’s ridiculous. It’s ridiculous,” Ernst told local media. “I have church bells that ring all the time across from my office here in [Washington] DC and I know that noise doesn’t give me cancer, otherwise I’d have ‘church bell cancer’.”

Although wind farms do kill some birds (approximately 20,000 a year, according to a 2009 study), they kill significantly fewer birds than nuclear plants (approx. 330,000 deaths) and fossil fuel power plants (more than 14 million deaths).

Wind power is now the cheapest form of new energy in the US, together with utility-scale PV, and according to AWEA, 86% of the wind-power capacity installed in the US last year was made by turbine manufacturers with at least one American factory.

WHY DOES TRUMP HATE WIND POWER?
    Commentators and wind-power executives believe that President Trump’s hatred of wind turbines stems from his ultimately unsuccessful and costly attempts to prevent an “ugly” offshore wind farm being built near his Trump International Golf Links course in northeast Scotland.

As one senior wind supply executive told Recharge: “He lost in Scotland. Now he is acting like a little boy.”
    From 2010, when the 11-turbine European Offshore Wind Deployment Centre (EOWDC) in Aberdeen Bay was given the go-ahead by the Crown Estate, Trump campaigned aggressively against it.
    In typical Trump style, he lambasted the then Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond as “Mad Alex” and said Scotland would become a “third world wasteland” due to the “monsters” (ie, wind turbines) being installed in and off Scotland.
    He then went on to tell a Scottish parliamentary committee that wind farms would “destroy” Scottish tourism, and when asked for supporting evidence, replied: “I am the evidence, I am considered a world-class expert in tourism.”
    After multiple legal appeals in the Scottish courts, which delayed the project for several years, the UK Supreme Court finally ruled against Trump in December 2015.
    In response to the ruling, the Trump Organisation released a statement that said: “History will judge those involved unfavourably and the outcome demonstrates the foolish, small-minded and parochial mentality which dominates the current Scottish government’s dangerous experiment with wind energy.”
    In March this year, Scotland’s supreme civil court, the Court of Session, ruled that Trump International Golf Links must pay the Scottish government’s legal costs for three years’ worth of appeals.
    The sum it had to pay was not disclosed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Oh let me count the ways..

How about the separation of babies and children from their parents?

Putting those babies up for adoption for profit.

In the last day or so he has threatened to round up the homeless in San Francisco and other major cities and put them in camps. He seems to like concentration camps. Not sure if he'll feel the same about the Trump Guantanamo.

His support of murderous dictators and his desire to emulate them.

His support of Israel's criminal policies in Palestine.

A lot of the other shit he does isn't notably evil, he's just a low level conman who accidentally hit the big time.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=husaberg;1131141127
    In March this year, Scotland’s supreme civil court, the Court of Session, ruled that Trump International Golf Links must pay the Scottish government’s legal costs for three years’ worth of appeals.
    The sum it had to pay was not disclosed.[/QUOTE]

Trump told the British government that if they tried to enforce the court ordered costs the trade negotiations would be effected. Like the mini mafia don he would like to be.

I read a few days back that fifty one coal mines have closed since Trump was elected. One mine recently got the staff to load a train with coal then announced that the mine was closing but that there was no money for severance payments. Last I saw the former staff were camped on the railway line to stop the train moving.

Thousands of truckers have gone out of business and rail rolling stock is parked up on sidings going nowhere. Soy is rotting on the farms, nobody wants to buy US corn. Mexico used to buy it but when Trump made his feelings known they went elsewhere. Farmers are going broke. So much winning.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    You probably voted for Jacinda. And even if you didnt a country gets the government it deserves so you should look in the mirror....
    Sooo, it's as much your fault as anyone else's?

Bike
    Sold

MMP pitfalls?

NZ got the government option that it deserved but then the minor parties decided that they would (because they could) give NZ the government that "they" thought NZ wanted. -

MMP does not "elect" a government it simply gives the politicians "permission" to select a government of "their choice" answerable only to themselves. -

MMP is essentially a form of "lucky dip politics" - like Forest Gump's box of chocolates - you never know what your going to get? -

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    NZ got the government option that it deserved but then the minor parties decided that they would (because they could) give NZ the government that "they" thought NZ wanted. -

MMP does not "elect" a government it simply gives the politicians "permission" to select a government of "their choice" answerable only to themselves. -

MMP is essentially a form of "lucky dip politics" - like Forest Gump's box of chocolates - you never know what your going to get? -
    Precisely why I do not vote.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Precisely why I do not vote.
    That along with not being Americant seeing as this is the Trump said stupid things thread.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    You can say what you like about Trump
    Oh yes. I also frequently mention things I don't like about Trump. There's just so much material.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg

Thread Information