Engine type
    V-Twin
    Kilometers
    Style
    Cruiser
    Price
    $7,500

2006 Suzuki Boulevard M50

I waited a long time to find an M50 of this calibre. The set up doesnt get better than this example. A real credit to the past owner, who ticked every box possible. Its in excellent condition, runs perfectly, is very responsive and has a bark that can set off car alarms if you like.

What makes it special:
    Vance & Hines, K&N air/oil, Dynojet PCIII, hi-flow air intake, Barnett carbon fibre clutch, PAIR valve delete, oxygen sensor delete, Moccs block off kit, EBC heavy duty springs, Johnskits forward controls, custom 2 risers, Flanders 8 pullback bars, custom speedo mount/cover, RSD grips, Blackpath 2 lowering links, Saddlemen Profiler seat, tail tidy.

Some recent work:
    Dynoed at RnR Powersports December '17, Michelin Commander II tyres January '18, final drive rebuild February '18, full service June '18.

Extras:
    The bike comes with paperwork and an extensive list of parts to take it back to factory. That said, I doubt anyone would consider doing so. At asking price, I will include some Branchi waterproof panniers, a genuine Boulevard sissy bar and a hardly used black Bell custom 500 helmet with box/paperwork. If some or none of that interests you, Im happy to negotiate.

Genuine reason for sale:
    I had originally purchased this bike to tour the South Island, followed by long term ownership. Sadly the riding position fires up a past sacroiliac injury, making more than 30 minutes on the open road difficult. That said, Ive loved every minute with this bike.

If youre interested:
    Genuine enquiries via txt/call are welcome. Viewing can be arranged after 7:00 PM weeknights, or weekends. Im open to video calls for people based out of Auckland. Test rides available - you will need a full license, proof of funds and to sign a "you break it, you buy it" policy. Im not interested in trades. Lowballers will be ignored.

$7,500 ONO
    +64211235480
    Michael
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01819_TM.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	677.0 KB 
ID:	341016   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01827_TM.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	568.0 KB 
ID:	341015   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01838_TM.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	501.8 KB 
ID:	341014   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01839_TM.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	513.9 KB 
ID:	341013   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01840_TM.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	390.5 KB 
ID:	341012  

Thread Information