Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wsbk 2019

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    I put q bit of hope in Bautista when he went to the big class. Alas he never got a bike capable of winning.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I put q bit of hope in Bautista when he went to the big class. Alas he never got a bike capable of winning.
    You, me, and I think Pete was on board as well. When he went to MotoGP there were only four seats that could win and he didn’t have one of them.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    I cant say about others here,but watching honda sbk boys at back field is diffcult to watch.please replace that piece of @:;; bike.
    Its brillent road bike but no good as racebike.
    Exellent to see Ducati v4 win on depute, even rc 30 had few probs first season. And rea not got all his own way got so boring.

Sent from my SOV31 using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by actungbaby View Post
    I cant say about others here,but watching honda sbk boys at back field is diffcult to watch.please replace that piece of @:;; bike.
    Fair comment. They have a completely new team to try and improve their results, but being a totally new outfit it may take time. Then again, there's the old thing about trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

This article is good but I think he's missing a major point. He proposes that the Ducati is so superior that there may be a rule change. Thing is there was only one Ducati out front, the rest were back in the pack. OK the Ducati revs higher, but that's why Ducati have persevered with Desmodromic valves since like, forever.

Win on Sunday, sell on Monday is the old mantra, but at somewhat north of 66,000 of our Pacific peso's we may not see *that* many on the road.

http://ontrackoffroad.com/2019/02/26/wow-just-wow/
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Yes did read about new team.
    With hrc backing too.
    Very cool woman running it as well. Yes as you say, other dukes back in field. Good to see yamahas going well.but hard work in. Racing is good so thats main thing. I read where its the british imu? Well the system there using. Nicky hadfen chouldint get to work. He went better on old bike.i thought ducati v4 s was 33 k. Still alot money i have win lotto.
    What u think the sprint format seems good idea,i cant understand wss pit stop seems bit silly.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    i cant understand wss pit stop seems bit silly.
    That was a one-off because the WSS tyres were not considered to be safe for race distance at Phillip Island. Since the track was resurfaced a few years ago the surface has been very abrasive and wears tyres more than normal. In the interest of safety: the race distance was cut by a couple of laps, and the compulsory tyre change was introduced.

Bike
    77 XL250
    Why tyre manufacturers want to be involved baffles me sometimes. Riders want a tyre that offers lots of grip and lots of life. You can chose one only.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Thats good call, do you know what happen to wss champion kerian surglofew. Turkish guy.

Bike
    Enough that the car lives outside now.
    Thats good call, do you know what happen to wss champion kerian surglofew. Turkish guy.

Retired Mid 2018 season after being hurt again.

Bike
    77 XL250
    Wasn't it a broken pelvis - again? I was happy to see him retire while he could still walk.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    Wasn't it a broken pelvis - again? I was happy to see him retire while he could still walk.
    Sofuoglu had his successes but in the background there were the injuries and more than his share of tragedy with the death of his father and then later, his baby died.

IIRC he has been mentoring other Turkish riders like Toprak Razgatlioglu? (And yeah I did have to look that up to spell it.)

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Yes i was never going spell it.
    He was very good winning championships. Read where got another child know, must been tough, amazing how carried on.
    Great got out in one piece.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Alvaro is showing them how its done again leading FP1 just from JR.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    If you have Sky, tonight 2130 and then tomoro Night from 1830.

As you were.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Bautista is still a bit of a puzzle. The commentators mention the power of his bike but presumably the other Ducatis make similar power. The Yamahas ride around like they are joined together, sometimes too the Kawasakis. The other Ducs though are back in the field - if still upright.

Last night it looked as if there aren't as many passing lanes in Thailand as at Phllip Island, the sprint race could be a bunfight.

Thread Information