Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wsbk 2019

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Bautista is just better at the moment. Might end up like Foggy, but I doubt it.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4d3a60567000da5d3e7a6bac2a36e9a7.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	341363

For anyone interested ?
    I take it Damon Rees is the fastest we have nowdays ?
    Aussie was always a tougher nut to crack.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4d3a60567000da5d3e7a6bac2a36e9a7.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	341363

For anyone interested ?
    I take it Damon Rees is the fastest we have nowdays ?
    Aussie was always a tougher nut to crack.
    Damon and Mitch are at the point end. Scott Moir, one of the Hoogy boys, and Sloan are there or there abouts.
    Shane Richardson is better than all of them, hense he's racing in England and the States.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    cheers Drew, Remember Richardson's dad or Uncle in older days and saw Shane was doin something in the USA. Local stuff has dropped off on Kiwibiker and thats the only medium I look at here.
    Not much Interest in the last NZsbk round either on KB (maybe elsewhere ?).

Bike
    Nowt any more
    Cormac Buchanan is currently the highest placed Kiwi in ASBK classes.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyb View Post
    Not on a superbike he's not.

Bike
    Nowt any more
    You not read england good?

In ASBK classes!

Clearly the junior classes rate no mention over here cos no one actually gives a flying fucq, but over there they are giving them plenty of airtime and are investing in junior development.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    They take their racing seriously in Costa Rica too. This resulted in a couple of two year bans.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...fight-on-video
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    They take their racing seriously in Costa Rica too. This resulted in a couple of two year bans.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...fight-on-video
    That went Viral LOL was a bit of a laugh till they took it onto a live race track.
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyb View Post
    that young lad is going to be a real loss to solo bikes but he is certainly a talented young fella, been watching him come up through the ranks at Oreti park.
    lots of local pride in Cormac.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    I see the huge French lad " Baz " has signed with Ten Kate Yamaha,wonder how he will go ?

Didn't go too bad in his last few rides on the Kawa 10 before going GP as I recall ??

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    I see the huge French lad " Baz " has signed with Ten Kate Yamaha,wonder how he will go ?
    Didn't go too bad in his last few rides on the Kawa 10 before going GP as I recall ??
    Some hereabout seem to dislike a rider or riders. Usually I like everybody but Baz may just be an exception, I didn't much admire his behaviour a few seasons back.

I suppose I went off Hector Barbera when he reportedly smacked his missus too.

Pleased to see Ten Kate back. Honda moving their support to another team hasn't done much for them so far. It's early days but their bike is not getting any younger.

The recent SKY HD upgrade has affected the recording of SBK, if you had it set to record automatically you've probably lost that setting and will need to set it again.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Some hereabout seem to dislike a rider or riders. Usually I like everybody but Baz may just be an exception, I didn't much admire his behaviour a few seasons back.

I suppose I went off Hector Barbera when he reportedly smacked his missus too.

Pleased to see Ten Kate back. Honda moving their support to another team hasn't done much for them so far. It's early days but their bike is not getting any younger.

The recent SKY HD upgrade has affected the recording of SBK, if you had it set to record automatically you've probably lost that setting and will need to set it again.
    I have normal Sky not the 'my Sky' you'll have seen them giving us practice etc etc .Bautista reeled off a fast lap that was well clear and then Lowes of all people closed it to .5 of a second. No matter lets wait for the racing !!!!!

did Baz upset someone ? I know he refused to back off for Sykes at one stage,is that why he moved teams ?
    I didn't know about Barbera ??

enjoy the racing !!! I like Aragon as a track.

Bike
    77 XL250
    Baz took out team mate Sykes in a race. Baz said "Racing incident" Sykes had a hissy fit and refused to speak to or acknowledge the existence of Baz the rest of the season.
    Baz refused to move over in one race and moved over (big theatrical style) in a later race.

Baz is a top lad in my book.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    have the Ducatis been knocked back a few hundred rpm?.There must be a few people in the motogp paddock surely who rue not picking up Bautista.

Thread Information