Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: "Kiwi jihadi" feels "stabbed in the back"...

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    He just needs to follow this link.

https://www.passports.govt.nz/

I applied for a new Passport last week, its $191.00

If you have the original Passport details and a phone takes about 15 minutes.

Nicky Hagar might sponsor him for a new book.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Me too...... 'cept I don't feel entitled enough to deny someone his home after fighting for someone else's freedom overseas.
    Shit oh dear! That one came out of left field.

For once the government have got it right. He went there, he burned his passport, he joined DAESH. He's on his own.

He doesn't really want to come home, he's disappointed that the government won't fly him to Indonesia. If he gets to Turkey, or anywhere else there's a New Zealand representative, they'll give him travel documents to replace his passport. No mention of tickets. Good.

His interview very much gives the impression that he's almost borderline intellectually handicapped. His immediate future is somewhat perilous. The Kurds don't have the resources to keep masses of former DAESH fighters locked up, and they can't just let them go. It's not just the fighters either, the women who held on until the end are true believers and no country will want them back.

I guess it will come to be considered a "refugee" situation, but there's a lot more deserving refugees than those arseholes.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    He just needs to follow this link.

https://www.passports.govt.nz/

I applied for a new Passport last week, its $191.00

If you have the original Passport details and a phone takes about 15 minutes.

Nicky Hagar might sponsor him for a new book.
    So all he needs to do is log on & click the link?
    He really is a dumbarse then.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    For those who don't often feel the need to type 'tl:dr' - the full interview.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/men...nship-1.833680
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    na thats anyone who thinks ardern is doing a good job
    I think she's doing a great job. So you can get fucked. Thanks for shopping at kiwi biker.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    So all he needs to do is log on & click the link?
    He really is a dumbarse then.
    Yep, they'll courier his new passport to the SDF run Kurdish prison he's in, they'll see the massive error of their ways, and say "Oh you're a kiwi? we love fucking sheep and rugby too!" and they will get him a convoy from Syria into Turkey, drop him off at the door of the NZ Consulate in Turkey, and then all he has to do is roll his visa card, and get on the next plane. It's just as easy as that.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    na thats anyone who thinks ardern is doing a good job
    Of Course as well as believing in Sky pixies John Key and National were clearly heaps better at managing an economy than any labour government would.
    Or maybe not.
    Clark's fifth Labour Government reduced debt from 22.6 per cent of GDP in 2000 to 5.5 per cent in 2008.
    During Key's National Government, debt as a percentage of GDP went from 9.1 per cent in 2009 to 24.6 per cent in 2016.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Debt vs gdp labour.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	341179Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Debt vs GDP.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	341180
    Anyway hows that Simon burnt bridges doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Shit oh dear! That one came out of left field.

For once the government have got it right. He went there, he burned his passport, he joined DAESH. He's on his own.

He doesn't really want to come home, he's disappointed that the government won't fly him to Indonesia. If he gets to Turkey, or anywhere else there's a New Zealand representative, they'll give him travel documents to replace his passport. No mention of tickets. Good.

His interview very much gives the impression that he's almost borderline intellectually handicapped. His immediate future is somewhat perilous. The Kurds don't have the resources to keep masses of former DAESH fighters locked up, and they can't just let them go. It's not just the fighters either, the women who held on until the end are true believers and no country will want them back.

I guess it will come to be considered a "refugee" situation, but there's a lot more deserving refugees than those arseholes.
    What came out of left-field?

Indeed. The whole thing is a basket case, coz oil and military industrial complex. Nought much harder than that really. It's happened an awful lot in the East for a very long time to be anything other than that really. Everything else is politics created for the masses to play judge judy and executioner and to gain a mandate to keep torturing people around the world with impunity.

Not sure how "For once the government have got it right ... He's on his own." reconciles with, "and they can't just let them go" ... but hey, the hypocrisy of the whole thing is kind of amusing.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    We probably will, just like the US, the UK, France, Germany etc... will take theirs back.
    Keep up bro...
    https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/19/u...ntl/index.html
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    What came out of left-field?
    Your views, which are very ummm half arsed. Not completely wrong but a long way from being right.

Not sure how "For once the government have got it right ... He's on his own." reconciles with, "and they can't just let them go" ... but hey, the hypocrisy of the whole thing is kind of amusing.
    DAESH were nothing about freedom. They were about speading their very twisted version of Islam, taking over as much territory as they could, and establishing a caliphate. DAESH were murderous bastards and the Kurds should probably just have executed the lot of them, that's what they would have done to the Kurds.

Some may still be executed but the Kurds don't have a court system. Assad does though, they'd get short shrift from him.

The Bumbling Jihadi is on his own, he put himself in that situation, he can get himself out. The Kurds can't just let thousands of prisoners go because they are terrorists, that shouldn't be difficult to understand.

Bike
    Exercycle
    What I find slightly ironic is that by surviving, he's lost. If he'd died in the service of the Caliphate, he'd have had all the promised afterlife - incl virgins...

But by surviving on a losing side, he's got nothing. At least after WW1 and 2, the repatriated POW's got some sort of welcome and honour.

I don't want him back - but if he manages it, it's prison at our expense. Again ironic...

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    What I find slightly ironic is that by surviving, he's lost. If he'd died in the service of the Caliphate, he'd have had all the promised afterlife - incl virgins....
    Two problems there. Virgins probably arent as much fun as single mums, and well. . . .theyre only virgins once, then what?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Your views, which are very ummm half arsed. Not completely wrong but a long way from being right.
    So the truth is a long way from right eh... who knew........

Quote Originally Posted by pritch
    DAESH were nothing about freedom. They were about speading their very twisted version of Islam, taking over as much territory as they could, and establishing a caliphate. DAESH were murderous bastards and the Kurds should probably just have executed the lot of them, that's what they would have done to the Kurds.

Some may still be executed but the Kurds don't have a court system. Assad does though, they'd get short shrift from him.

The Bumbling Jihadi is on his own, he put himself in that situation, he can get himself out. The Kurds can't just let thousands of prisoners go because they are terrorists, that shouldn't be difficult to understand.
    And no western countries do that sort of thing. The hypocrisy is astounding. We didn't go to give them freedom. We went to take their resources and instill enough fear that the only outcome was likely that more muslims would join ISIL. It's all the wests doing. From the day Kissinger said that there could be no peace through dialogue in the middle east (back in the 70's) in response to Assad's dad saying that peace could be had through dialogue, to modern day. Resource rape and war and all in the name of introducing democracy and banks for oil. Viewing what's going on without taking that into consideration is just dumb. The west are getting everything they sewed the seeds to get over 100 years ago.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore

Careful, you are starting to sound like Tommy Robinson...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Something new to feed the frenzy eh. That thousands have already returned to where they came from obviously doesn't matter You guys are fucked when they bring in economic terrorism laws to fight tax avoidance

Thread Information