Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: "Kiwi jihadi" feels "stabbed in the back"...

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Me too...... 'cept I don't feel entitled enough to deny someone his home after fighting for someone else's freedom overseas.
    Yeah, Because that's what ISIS is all about isint it? Great bunch of blokes fighting for freedom.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Me too...... 'cept I don't feel entitled enough to deny someone his home after fighting for someone else's freedom overseas.
    The fact that he openly and deliberately burnt his passport puts him beyond the sympathy vote for me. The Kurds will look after him.
    NZ's own Lord HeeHaw
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Isnt one of the questions they ask on the forms you fill in on the plane prior to arrival have you been part of a terrorist organisation?
    That, and have you got any fruit?
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I'm oh so tempted to post some of the videos that exist on the Internet of what ISIS do...

Stoning Women to Death for having the Audacity to allow themselves to get Raped.
    Beheading innocent people.
    Throwing Gay people off of Buildings.
    Running people over with tanks (the Painful way, slowly).
    Wiring people with explosive Collars (made out of Detcord), setting them off.
    Burning them Alive.
    Pilling them on explosive ordnance and setting it off.
    Not to mention keeping women as Sex Slaves, in conditions I wouldn't wish upon even them.

I dare anyone who has the gall to defend ISIS and what it is, to go off, watch the videos of them Executing people - watch the glee and happiness they have with deliberately inflicting a torturous death - Go on, I'll wait, they aren't that difficult to find and ISIS aren't shy about posting them.

Watch that and tell me they are just fighting for freedom.

Then after that, consider this: The person is okay with all of the above happening (I haven't seen him issue a statement saying he condemns all that ISIS is) - Does someone like that have any place in NZ society?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Yeah, Because that's what ISIS is all about isint it? Great bunch of blokes fighting for freedom.
    He was in Syria. Who was he going to kill in Syria? Who from the West was allowed into Syria? Was it that ISIS were pushing regime change as they were trying to remove Assad... which just so happens to be a goal of the west. Go figure. ISIS are funded and trained and provided intelligence by the "western" alliance. With no "western army" allowed in Syria without the threat of war on an even larger scale, what better way to push regime change but to send in yer proxies.

Great bunch of blokes the west... always fighting for their freedom in other people's countries whilst killing and displacing far more people than would have been killed or displaced had they just kept their fuckin' noses our of it. Yeah, squeaky clean the west.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    husaberg
    He was in Syria. Who was he going to kill in Syria? Who from the West was allowed into Syria? Was it that ISIS were pushing regime change as they were trying to remove Assad... which just so happens to be a goal of the west. Go figure. ISIS are funded and trained and provided intelligence by the "western" alliance. With no "western army" allowed in Syria without the threat of war on an even larger scale, what better way to push regime change but to send in yer proxies.

Great bunch of blokes the west... always fighting for their freedom in other people's countries whilst killing and displacing far more people than would have been killed or displaced had they just kept their fuckin' noses our of it. Yeah, squeaky clean the west.
    Both sides are as bad as each other both sides claim to have the better most glamorous and most bedazzled sky pixie as well.
    A COI report on March 15 said Syrian government forces and allied militias had raped and sexually assaulted women, girls and men in a campaign to punish opposition communities - acts that constitute war crimes and crimes against humanity.Led by Paulo Pinheiro, the COI has accused Syrian government forces of committing war crimes and potentially crimes against humanity, including mass executions, and some opposition groups of international crimes such as murder and torture.Marchi-Uhel’s team said its work would proceed independently of any Syrian peace process and be based on the principle that no amnesty can be granted for “core international crimes”.
    he Syrian government has launched numerous chemical weapons attacks on civilians in opposition-held areas. With Russia and Iran’s support, the Syrian government has conducted deliberate and indiscriminate attacks against civilians and civilian infrastructure, withheld humanitarian aid, employed starvation as war tactic, and forcibly displaced Syrians in contravention of international law. The Syrian government’s practices of torture and ill-treatment in detention and enforced disappearances continue.
    Non-state armed groups have also committed a host of violations. The groups have launched deliberate and indiscriminate attacks against civilians, abducted, and arbitrarily detained activists, used excessive force to stifle protests and interfered with humanitarian aid delivery. ISIS has reportedly used civilians as human shields, and employed landmines and other IEDs causing significant harm to civilians and civilian infrastructure.
    The Syrian government regained control over opposition-held parts of Aleppo at the end of 2016. In their operation, the Russian-Syrian military coalition conducted indiscriminate air attacks, including strikes on several medical facilities, and used incendiary weapons and cluster munitions. The Violations Documentation Center (VDC), a local monitoring group, documented the killing of 446 civilians, including 91 children, in aerial attacks in eastern Aleppo between September 19 and October 18.
    While the number of civilian deaths in Southern Syria decreased following local ceasefire agreements, unlawful attacks persisted. In June, for example, Russian-Syrian airstrikes and artillery attacks targeted the town of Tafas, south of Daraa, killing 10 civilians in and near a school.
    In September, the Russian-Syrian Joint Military Operation launched an offensive on Idlib province. Airstrikes targeted several towns and surrounding areas in the province, destroying at least six hospitals and five civil defense centers, resulting in the death of over 150 civilians, according to the Syrian Civil Defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore

Even the worst offences, committed in Guantanamo bay, pale in comparison to what ISIS do on a regular basis.

If it makes you happy - yes, the West is not lilly white, never claimed it was. It's just objectively better than ISIS.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    The fact that he openly and deliberately burnt his passport puts him beyond the sympathy vote for me. The Kurds will look after him.
    NZ's own Lord HeeHaw
    Fo shizzle burning his passport was a pretty dumb arsed move, as was going to fight for the west, but hey, tens of millions have done the same over the years. If ISIS would have won and dethroned Assad, ya have to wonder if he would have been welcomed home as a hero lol.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    It's just objectively better than ISIS.
    Tell that to the villagers of My Lai.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    ISIS and/or Daesh and/or IS can't be redeemed by the "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" trope. They are literally indefensible.

As for Mr Johnson, well, I am conflicted about that. He seems a couple of sammiches (ham and cheese, thanks) short of a picnic, but I dont understand the utter glee some people are taking in his troubles. I also love how people aren't questioning "the MSM" in their coverage of this story because it suits a certain agenda. I think if someone underwrote the costs of getting him home (his parents and/or the friends and family at his mosque) then he should be brought back, and then face the consequences of being a fucking terrorist by joining a terrorist organisation. I am quite a fan of the rule of law so that should do for starters.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Yo momma
    Can you pay for his flights and put him up in your house until he gets enough bennies and his very own state house.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    then he should be brought back, and then face the consequences of being a fucking terrorist by joining a terrorist organisation.
    In NZ he would get a few months home detention followed by a life time of dole and a state house.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    motocompo
    Through this news story Im mainly a bit disappointed to discover that my wife is probably only worth about four grand. I always pegged her more in the 10k bracket, what with the fantastic housekeeping & great personal hygiene.
    Sounds like John thought a company wife was part of the deal & was very dissapointed when they didn't come through, so he's quit.
    Gotta be careful installing friends 2.0, it can frequently cause friends 1.0 to crash & make it impossible to re install, rendering the device inoperable.

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Thats pretty funny.
    The fact he believes in fairy tales and sky pixies pegs him as a National voter.

na thats anyone who thinks ardern is doing a good job

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Can you pay for his flights and put him up in your house until he gets enough bennies and his very own state house.
    We probably will, just like the US, the UK, France, Germany etc... will take theirs back.

Thread Information