2016 Suzuki SV650 LAMS ABS

V twin engine with smooth and easy to access power. Loads of low end torque and is seriously quick too (more than enough to get you into trouble!).
Happily sits under 6000 rpm at 100[and something...] kmph going up the Bombays, twist the throttle and it will boogie.
Low-rev assist (very hard to stall).
This bike is a lot of fun! I've spent most of my time on long, boring, straight roads but it is a real star in the twisties, very flickable.
Bonus, it is low and has a narrow seat so ideal if you are short or average height.

Two owners: both experienced riders who needed a lams approved bike to get through licencing (my first SV got squashed while parked after I'd sat my full but I had to wait to convert it officially). Looked after carefully, always garaged.

15,600kms. Predominantly motorway, ie not running cold.
Fitted with Ventura L brackets and a pack rack (not pictured a I currently have a top box on). Note: top box not included.

Purchased from and serviced by Phil's in Morrinsville. Full records available - always serviced on time (last service 12,000kms).
Economical: gets 300+kms per 12.5l tank (over 25l/100 on motorway)... Even if you aren't a slouch.

$8500 or near offer. Hamilton / Auckland location. Test rides only with appropriate licence and proof of funds.

I absolutely love this bike (so much so, I've had two!) but it's time to upgrade.