Thread: KLX 110 to 200XC, etc.

Bike
    Honda XR150

Question KLX 110 to 200XC, etc.

Hey,
    I am a smaller rider and have sold my KLX 110 about a year ago when it was way to small (Like a pit bike), I was wanting to know which bike to upgrade to since I was thinking of a 125sx but I kind of want a bit more power without having to go back to the four-stroke since they are generally heavier. Do I upgrade to a 200 XC-W or just stick with the 125sx. Though I was thinking of a KX125 which I have ridden but they are harder to find since they were discontinued in 2010 and other 2 stroke models that were made by Kawasaki have been discontinued/are much harder to find. Would I be able to hand the power change between my old 110 4 stroke and the 200 2-stroke?
    Any info would help

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    the 200 KTm is not made anymore, its been replaced by a 150 XCW, which now has electric start and is popular, nice bike, and still light, although not the lowest seat height around,

tidy low hour KX125's are getting rare now, but you can still pick them up, last year of production is 2008, but they sold here new till early 2010,

if you can find a clean KDX200 they are a very good option, lower than the KX125 and KTM's standard, and very easy to lower more with teh seat, and the linkage,
    last made in 2006, but sold new though to late 08 early 09,

you can look at Beta or Gas GAs 200's, but they are similar heights to the KTM's,

Thread Information