Thread: Bike down & the towies

Bike
    bucket FZR/MB100

Bike down & the towies

At the end of Universal Drive just before Lincoln Road I noticed a bike on it's side all broken(front end) just where I turned into the shopping centre. I suspect it was the old zooming between rows of cars just by the mall entrance and somebody puller in/out and he was collected. No obvious rider.

When I came out towies had arrived with a flat deck truck. They had the ramp down, the bike was more or less upright, and a hook was around the front of the bike. They were dragging it up the ramp and it wasn't a happy thing going by the noises being made as the bike was dragged along. It wasn't a bad looking black V-Rod. I only got a quick look, traffic and all that, but geez, way to make sure it is properly screwed. Initially I thought a new front end might have saved it. If I was the owner I would be pretty pissed at how they were loading it

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by speedpro View Post
    If I was the owner I would be pretty pissed at how they were loading it
    Looking on the bright side, they might have turned his bike into a write off. Not a very bright bright side though.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    With modern stuff hitting the ground so much gets F-ed up that a write off is often the better result unfortunately.

Bike
    Yo momma
    I've never seen a good looking v rod.
    Lets go Brandon

Thread Information