Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bacon and Egg sarnie or Jesus' everlasting love

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries

Bacon and Egg sarnie or Jesus' everlasting love

So we've taken to, ideally Hellers Danish free farmed streaky bacon with jumbo (free range) egg on grainy bread with cream cheese and a slightly zingy sauce as our Sunday tradition. Often I have to make this fairly early before disappearing to my place of worship. Today for example a farm in Martinborough where we rode the 2 stroke motorbicycles with great reverence and of course wheelies.

Now of course this risks an eternity of damnation in hell with satan poking my backside with his fiery trident, but I think on balance the risk us worth it.

I mean 2000 years ago a young Jewish apprentice carpenter was just starting to formulate one of the world's greatest scams presumably hoping for some respect and pootang.

So hear ye, bacon and egg sarnies and rabid 2 stroke motorcycles are where you can put your faith.

Or some subversive religious activity that the majority of the world thinks will send you to another hell.

God loves his children so much he will send the vast majority to hell because they were born in a non white Christian country. Century after century.

Ok so here's where I have to make a confession.

Even though they make crap beer, BarbiTui sauce is great for this sort of thing.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Have you tried his sauce?
    Can't read the small print but usually summit about good enough for the queen good enough for you.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Goes perfectly with the lamb of god.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    motocompo
    Joseph felt stink that his mrs had been screwing around & came up with an elaborate cover story.
    I bet he was a bit surprised when it kind of took off.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Slightly hungover this morning. Argh! The last eggs were used to make some scones!
    Oh the humanity.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    FFS man, this is the kinda talk that'll get Brian Taxmilki and his Density disciples jumping up and down and revving their Harleys at your gate! Nobody wants that!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    So we've taken to, ideally Hellers Danish free farmed streaky bacon with jumbo (free range) egg on grainy bread with cream cheese and a slightly zingy sauce as our Sunday tradition. Often I have to make this fairly early before disappearing to my place of worship. Today for example a farm in Martinborough where we rode the 2 stroke motorbicycles with great reverence and of course wheelies.
    Yuppie hipster. What's wrong with cheap farmed bacon and caged eggs on white toast bread with Cerebos barby sauce - eaten hot in the rain while watching the racing at Greymouth ?
    Some would say the whitebait sammys are better - but not me.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    If you make your butties in floury baps, do extra. They can be wrapped diligently in tin foil and taped to the bikes silencer for a nice, hot, mid trail prayer meet snack when you're knackered.

I've heard it anecdotally that a famous Yorkshire trials rider used tea as coolant so he could have a brew mid event.

Manopausal.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    If you make your butties in floury baps, do extra. They can be wrapped diligently in tin foil and taped to the bikes silencer for a nice, hot, mid trail prayer meet snack when you're knackered.

I've heard it anecdotally that a famous Yorkshire trials rider used tea as coolant so he could have a brew mid event.

You know that drinking " t' coolant" is not the same as drinking tea, right?
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Yesterday we found in the back of the fridge some bacon that was packed in Feb and "best before" 15 March. I cooked it on the BBQ which I happened to have going, and we ate it.

Still here. Such is the power of Jesus

Amen brothers.

also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM8QSXYnvNM
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Tell me, What is the 10 Commandments of Motorcycling?

"Thou shalt not let thine chicken strips resideth on thine rear tyre"
    "Thou shalt labour in the RPM for 6,000 Revs, but keep those above 7,000 as holy"

Bonus points awarded for most creative answers.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Exercycle
    Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours Ducati for it's cam belts are simply rubber bands and it's dry clutch makes an ungodly noise...

Thou shall worship in the house of the Dyno God and pay tribute to his High Priest the operator.

Bike
    motocompo
    Thou shalt not run thy early BMW on 91 lest it ping like a mofo.
    Thou shalt not leave the gas on when thou park the 750/4 in the garage, lest the house stink of fuel & the spouse become cross.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours Ducati for it's cam belts are simply rubber bands and it's dry clutch makes an ungodly noise...

Thou shall worship in the house of the Dyno God and pay tribute to his High Priest the operator.
    As an ex High Priest who has lost acess to his dyno perhaps I need a new calling.

The Brotherhood of Salty Cured Pork. I'll register it as a not for profit cult tomorrow.
    One might have to sign over his possessions wimmin and motorbicycles to join mind.

Thread Information