Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Motobatt Flateries

  1. #31
    Join Date
    2nd March 2018 - 15:32
    Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Because the replacement warranty is better, and it's not a similar price in my experience.
    Yeah, I didn't realise the Yuasa warranty is only 6 months now.

    The last Yuasa I bought was $20 more than the Motobatt, which was 3 years ago. It's still going strong.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    15th February 2005 - 15:34
    Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Location
    The Gates of Delirium
    Posts
    8,781
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    Yeah, I didn't realise the Yuasa warranty is only 6 months now.

    The last Yuasa I bought was $20 more than the Motobatt, which was 3 years ago. It's still going strong.
    The Yuasa warranty is still two years on a lot of their maintenance free batteries.
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Oh I must really irk you to be repeatedly proven to be a total utter moron in public.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    2nd March 2018 - 15:32
    Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    The Yuasa warranty is still two years on a lot of their maintenance free batteries.
    According to their website, almost all of the motorbike batteries are 6 months.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    28th May 2006 - 19:35
    Bike
    suzuki
    Location
    lower hutt
    Posts
    6,903
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    According to their website, almost all of the motorbike batteries are 6 months.
    where's the website based? some local warranties differ from international ones simply

  5. #35
    Join Date
    2nd March 2018 - 15:32
    Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    where's the website based? some local warranties differ from international ones simply
    It's the NZ website. But I'm sure there was a 2 year warranty on the last Yuasa I bought.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •