Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Suzuki Stinger T125 II 1970

  1. #16
    Join Date
    29th October 2006 - 19:20
    Bike
    '69 CB750 K0 & '73 Z1
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    545
    Many thanks to David aka F5 Dave for the nice petrol cap. It'll polish up well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190530_192947.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	712.5 KB 
ID:	341964  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm livin' the dream.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    9,754
    Quote Originally Posted by toycollector10 View Post
    Many thanks to David aka F5 Dave for the nice petrol cap. It'll polish up well.
    Pop green.......
    They were cool colours I cant remember what the yellow was called



    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  3. #18
    Join Date
    29th October 2006 - 19:20
    Bike
    '69 CB750 K0 & '73 Z1
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    545
    Picture of progress....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190706_210419.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	824.7 KB 
ID:	342447  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm livin' the dream.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    4th May 2017 - 10:23
    Bike
    Old Bikes
    Location
    Central Otago
    Posts
    81
    Bike looks good but wouldn't mind a better shot of the bench. Got a hankering for something to put a 500 Triumph on for a full strip and tart up.

    Looks quite tall. How'd you get that bike bike up there? Ramp or grunt it up.
    Ginge

  5. #20
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    9,754
    Bike look gorgeous i can remember the airfilter taking up so much space in front of the oiltank?



    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  6. #21
    Join Date
    25th March 2004 - 17:22
    Bike
    RZ496/Street Triple R/GasGas/ etc etc
    Location
    Wellington. . ok the hutt
    Posts
    16,771
    Looks great. Feeling guilty now but the 500 is back on the bench. 125 next.
    I've been told. Dreaming`s free.
    Think I'll go, back to sleep.
    Everybody listen, voices in my head
    Everybody listen, do yours say, what mine says?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    29th October 2006 - 19:20
    Bike
    '69 CB750 K0 & '73 Z1
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginge09 View Post
    Bike looks good but wouldn't mind a better shot of the bench. Got a hankering for something to put a 500 Triumph on for a full strip and tart up.

    Looks quite tall. How'd you get that bike bike up there? Ramp or grunt it up.
    The (standard bike) table I'm using was bought new on TradeMe for $475 pick up in Christchurch. I guess I got what I paid for, though. It's a standard table and rated for weight right up to Harley Davidson size. But, a friend bought the same table and when he put his Kawasaki Z1 up on it he said it rocked around and wasn't stable. Too much play in all the linkages etc. So if you get a table it would probably pay to buy a more expensive one. The one I have is OK for my Maverick and my Stinger but that's about all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm livin' the dream.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    4th May 2017 - 10:23
    Bike
    Old Bikes
    Location
    Central Otago
    Posts
    81
    Ta. Might just knock one together out of timber. $475 gets a fair few sticks and screws.
    Ginge

  9. #24
    Join Date
    25th March 2004 - 17:22
    Bike
    RZ496/Street Triple R/GasGas/ etc etc
    Location
    Wellington. . ok the hutt
    Posts
    16,771
    I bought mine from a mate. Reclamed wood and covered with some galv sheet.

    Yes it doesn't collapse but a ramp works.
    I've been told. Dreaming`s free.
    Think I'll go, back to sleep.
    Everybody listen, voices in my head
    Everybody listen, do yours say, what mine says?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    25th March 2004 - 17:22
    Bike
    RZ496/Street Triple R/GasGas/ etc etc
    Location
    Wellington. . ok the hutt
    Posts
    16,771
    Golly, a green one just went on TardMe for $4.5k. But it was a kit set with missing or wrong bits and no crank work/old seals.

    Sheesh.
    I've been told. Dreaming`s free.
    Think I'll go, back to sleep.
    Everybody listen, voices in my head
    Everybody listen, do yours say, what mine says?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    13th June 2010 - 17:47
    Bike
    Exercycle
    Location
    Out in the cold
    Posts
    4,902
    Quote Originally Posted by toycollector10 View Post
    The (standard bike) table I'm using was bought new on TradeMe for $475 pick up in Christchurch. I guess I got what I paid for, though. It's a standard table and rated for weight right up to Harley Davidson size. But, a friend bought the same table and when he put his Kawasaki Z1 up on it he said it rocked around and wasn't stable. Too much play in all the linkages etc. So if you get a table it would probably pay to buy a more expensive one. The one I have is OK for my Maverick and my Stinger but that's about all.
    Mine's a Topmaq cheapie. But the first thing I did was put a crossbeam on the front - 25X25 thick wall tube - with hook points for tie downs.
    No way was I using the front wheel clamp that came with it.. Rear castor carrying arms can be extended for better support too.
    It's a tad short for some bikes but stable enough for big posties.
    Reason is a tool - remember where you left it..... The late, great, John Clarke

  12. #27
    Join Date
    1st October 2005 - 23:01
    Bike
    Niftyfifty
    Location
    auckland
    Posts
    515
    I just got given the low pipe version of this kind of, he backed out of the deal a bit but I will hassle him more

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •