Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stop the lie in motorcycling?

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    By years, of watching you peddle crap on KB, claiming "that there is plenty of facts to back you up", on what ever rubbish you were pushing at the time.
    Then, when challenged to prove it, you go telling people, "they need to go find it themselves".....
    Yes i did see the irony in that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    Moto Guzzi LeMans
    in reply to the fella that made this video.
    Your eyes look a bit fucked up mate, like your on 10 prescrition drugs (usa spec) and maybe you read the bible once a week to reset your moral compass. The land of the brave and free or whatever has never been able to handle there booze so you do have a problem there.

I have always riden bikes with a few slow pints during the day. I don't know anyone who doesn't do the same and surprise, surprise, we don't crash bikes. Infact, its a key part of the social interaction of a diverse group of people not to mention the benefits of rehydration and the down side of "must piss now"

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker View Post
    in reply to the fella that made this video.
    Your eyes look a bit fucked up mate, like your on 10 prescrition drugs (usa spec) and maybe you read the bible once a week to reset your moral compass. The land of the brave and free or whatever has never been able to handle there booze so you do have a problem there.

I have always riden bikes with a few slow pints during the day. I don't know anyone who doesn't do the same and surprise, surprise, we don't crash bikes. Infact, its a key part of the social interaction of a diverse group of people not to mention the benefits of rehydration and the down side of "must piss now"
    He was hit in the eye by a baseball when he was young.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Temporary-Kiwi View Post
    then within 100mtrs on a slight bend, on the road that led to his home his brain switched off what he was doing
    And you can honestly say that no dumbsmoke was consumed along with the couple o jars? Cos that shit'll do that to you.

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker View Post
    It's safe because you've always done it, is that right?

Thread Information