Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silicone valley tech needs to be broken up... goolag and their latest propaganda....

Bike
    aprilia

Silicone valley tech needs to be broken up... goolag and their latest propaganda....

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Oh look, another "enlightened" thread from one of todays most forward thinking intellectuals! ��������
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    aprilia
    ^^And i get even more enlightened knowing im triggering the pants off you!

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    I'm laughing at you not with you! I thought I already explained that, oh never mind...

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Fuck Google.

I switched to gab browser ..... LOL you get the same results with duckduckgo..... fuck them all then!!!
    You have pretty weird fetishes by the looks of it. Everyone knows Bing is the go-to for teh pr0nz....
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    You have pretty weird fetishes by the looks of it. Everyone knows Bing is the go-to for teh pr0nz....
    Iv been wasting my life then...

In all honesty though I have found dissenter browser to be great.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Silicone valley - is that the bit between a pair of fake tits?
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    aprilia
    This guy from Project Varitas was just invited to the white house a few days back.

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/...cv-s9BxU3IlipE

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bike
    aprilia

Yep its just a matter of time now until Trump drops the hammer on these clowns. They've been basically working for china supposedly on the side but then implementing alot of the state silencing that China does on their own western platforms aswell.

On top of all that most people dont even realize twitter was part owned by the same saudi prince that attempted a coup on the current king MBS and also owns the top floors of the mandalay bay hotel (actually called the 4 seasons). (Vegas Shooting). Which imo like Epstein, Paddock was another gun/drug/people trafficking pilot for the CIA/mossad/mi6.

These big tech companies have all got to be taken down they are anti western and anti-USA monopolies that are being co-opted by foreign powers.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Yep its just a matter of time now until Trump drops the hammer on these clowns. They've been basically working for china supposedly on the side but then implementing alot of the state silencing that China does on their own western platforms aswell.

On top of all that most people dont even realize twitter was part owned by the same saudi prince that attempted a coup on the current king MBS and also owns the top floors of the mandalay bay hotel (actually called the 4 seasons). (Vegas Shooting). Which imo like Epstein, Paddock was another gun/drug/people trafficking pilot for the CIA/mossad/mi6.

These big tech companies have all got to be taken down they are anti western and anti-USA monopolies that are being co-opted by foreign powers.
    Is this the same twitter that seems such an integral part of disseminating Trumps spur-of-the-moment, made-up-on-the-fly policy? He'd be fucked without it
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Is this the same twitter that seems such an integral part of disseminating Trumps spur-of-the-moment, made-up-on-the-fly policy? He'd be fucked without it

He owned part of it not all of it. He also had shares in fox but only 5%.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/05/citi...bin-talal.html

Trump sorted that clown out before he was elected anyway.

[IMG] [/IMG]

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

yep it's just a matter of time now until Yokel/Austingy has a mental breakdown with all the bullshit swimming around in his imagination. Wonder who is going to be gone first, Trumpkof or Yokel?
    Wonder what your next conspiracy thread is going to be about. You haven't done the moon landing for a while Scott?

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    yep it's just a matter of time now until Yokel/Austingy has a mental breakdown with all the bullshit swimming around in his imagination. Wonder who is going to be gone first, Trumpkof or Yokel?

Dont shoot the messenger now. Without me you would be just as clueless as you were on election night 2016.....

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Dont shoot the messenger now. Without me you would be just as clueless as you were on election night 2016.....
    Remind me again Cletus, what have you enlightened me about? Try and stick to the facts....oh, I see the problem now...
    oh and I don't remember telling you who I voted for, unlike you I am not a rabidly loyal follower of any one political regime to the complete exclusion of common sense.

Thread Information