Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: soemthing to do with floowing too close maybe?

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
    "Capable of carrying 13" according to Pineapple news (hopefully they are better journalists' than NZ media...) https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/0...g-plane-crash/
    The deadliest time is from takeoff until ~5000ft and the very worst time is "power setting change" when the throttles are pulled back from full takeoff power - to climb power.
    King air = 2 engines, so losing one means a real bad situation close to the ground.
    Apparently when a twin engined plane of that size loses an engine, the other engine gives the pilot something to listen to while he crashes.
    Although the first eyewitness account on tvnz sounded like a c of g issue.

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Maybe this thread should go onto the KiwiPilot forum.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Why would you want to jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane in the first place ?????

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Why would you want to jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane in the first place ?????
    clearly is wasn't perfectly good.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    https://www.unionleader.com/news/cri...fe7d81a68.html

I'm just a little suspicious of US cops finding drug residues. When they raid a place and find nothing it's often reported that "drug residues were found". Nobody knows what drug residues are, nobody has ever seen them, some people think they have magical properties - similar to unicorn shit.

In this particular case though the residues are in packets so our man may have a serious problem. And an addiction to hard drugs.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Sorry, I just had you down as stupid.
    Posting on here makes that very likely...
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    https://www.unionleader.com/news/cri...fe7d81a68.html

I'm just a little suspicious of US cops finding drug residues. When they raid a place and find nothing it's often reported that "drug residues were found". Nobody knows what drug residues are, nobody has ever seen them, some people think they have magical properties - similar to unicorn shit.

In this particular case though the residues are in packets so our man may have a serious problem. And an addiction to hard drugs.
    Yeah thats the spirit, blame drugs so stupidity gets off the hook once again.
    drugs alone didnt make the trailer go out of control.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Yeah thats the spirit, blame drugs so stupidity gets off the hook once again.
    drugs alone didnt make the trailer go out of control.
    Ummm there may be drug charges, he is already facing seven charges of negligent homicide.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    motocompo
    Ummm there may be drug charges, he is already facing seven charges of negligent homicide.
    I think my views on drug use are fairly well documented on this forum & need no further explaining.
    Having drug residue in your home dosent alone kill seven bikers.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    I think my views on drug use are fairly well documented on this forum & need no further explaining.
    Having drug residue in your home dosent alone kill seven bikers.
    I know nowt about your views on drug use but fail to see the relevance anyhow.

He has been charged with seven counts of negligent homicide. Any drug charges will be additional.

Where's the problem?

Bike
    motocompo
    I know nowt about your views on drug use but fail to see the relevance anyhow.

He has been charged with seven counts of negligent homicide. Any drug charges will be additional.

Where's the problem?
    Im not a huge fan in short.
    No problem, but it wasnt drugs alone that caused this debacle,
    There will be other factors but drugs will take the fall for it.

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries
    I was earlier today reading (unconfirmed comments) that it looks like all bikes had slowed down to turn in to the motel they were staying at, as they had been at a bike convention. So they would have all been close together and next to the white line waiting for the truck to go past so they could turn in...

May the bridges I burn light the way.

Follow Vinny's MX racing on www.mxvinny.com

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquiztador View Post
    I was earlier today reading (unconfirmed comments) that it looks like all bikes had slowed down to turn in to the motel they were staying at, as they had been at a bike convention. So they would have all been close together and next to the white line waiting for the truck to go past so they could turn in...
    Nek Minnit.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquiztador View Post
    I was earlier today reading (unconfirmed comments) that it looks like all bikes had slowed down to turn in to the motel they were staying at,
    don't harley riders have a sleeping bag and a tool pouch bungeed to their front guards so they can sleep under the stars with the coyotes and smoke weed and drink bourbon all night or have times changed?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Volodoymyr Zhukovskyy, a Ukranian national and driver of the truck, has attracted the attention of the immigration enforcement agency ICE. If the judge were to let him out of jail, ICE will grab him and lock him up again.

Negligent homicide carries a maximum seven years as a class B felony. Negligent homicide under the influence of drink or drugs becomes a class A felony presumably with a longer sentencing option.

As yet no report from the accident investigators as to what happened.

Thread Information