Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 131 of 131

Thread: ACC Cashback.

  1. #121
    Join Date
    31st March 2005 - 02:18
    Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Location
    East Aucks
    Posts
    10,257
    Blog Entries
    140
    From their website: https://www.rideforever.co.nz/coachi...ack-programme/


    Receiving your second cashback

    You'll be eligible for the second cashback 12 months after receiving the first $100 cashback. You don稚 need to complete another Ride Forever course during the second year to qualify.

    When you池e eligible to request your second cashback, we値l email you a reminder to apply for your second cashback.

    Please contact us if you change your contact details between first and second applications.

    You must:

    Complete the online application form. We値l ask you to provide updated details from your first cashback application. Submit the online application form.

    We値l process your application. If you meet the criteria, we値l transfer the second $100 payment into your bank account by the 20th of the following month.

    If we have any problems with your application, we値l get in touch with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    5th December 2009 - 16:29
    Bike
    2016 Yam Tracer,86/88 XJ900F,2020 DR650
    Location
    Kapiti
    Posts
    292
    Maybe my reminder email ended in the trash.
    Thanks for the info hopefully I will get a reply from my email. They were good paying PT 1 so fingers crossed

    Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

  3. #123
    Join Date
    13th March 2008 - 14:26
    Bike
    2011 BMW F650GS
    Location
    Far North
    Posts
    155

    2nd Payment experience so far

    So I did my application in August last year and was paid on the 20th of the month following my application - September 20th to be precise.

    I then received an email on August 25th 2020 saying that they would be in touch very shortly about the second part. By 21 September I had heard nothing and so I emailed Ride Forever with the query as to when "very shortly" was likely to be. I had a response three days later that I would be getting an email with the process that I needed to follow and that the email was going to be sent out "probably tomorrow" - which would have been last Friday.

    As at 2 minutes ago I've had nothing.

    If, when something actually happens I'll post further.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    13th March 2008 - 14:26
    Bike
    2011 BMW F650GS
    Location
    Far North
    Posts
    155

    Update

    And I've just had an email from Ride Forever advising of the requirements for the next payment - simple to supply what they want and so the next payment should arrive, I'm guessing, by 20 October.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    13th July 2008 - 20:48
    Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Location
    Papakowhai
    Posts
    4,292
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    And I've just had an email from Ride Forever advising of the requirements for the next payment - simple to supply what they want and so the next payment should arrive, I'm guessing, by 20 October.
    It's a bit of a faff I know, but the issue was some people change account numbers for whatever reason, and it would have created a minefield if we just paid the second installment into the same account as last years.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    19th March 2005 - 18:55
    Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Location
    BongoCongistan.
    Posts
    854
    I got my first late last year and booked a course this March but you guessed it - cancelled because Covid.

    Got another invite in the mail this week but the nearest one to BongoCongistan is 4 hours' ride away. That'd make a 16 hour riding day which I'm not cut out for these days. Hopefully there'll be some courses further south toward the Manawatu etc.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    13th July 2008 - 20:48
    Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Location
    Papakowhai
    Posts
    4,292
    Just an update on the second payment question.

    If you are eligible in the month of October, you will be emailed before the end of the month with instruction on how to apply for your 2nd Cashback payment. All successful October applicants will have their payment processed into their nominated bank account by the 20th of the following month (as per normal process).

    It's how government departments accounts work. It's unrealistic to expect payment not be be aligned with standard monthly payment runs, however sensible that sounds.

    Just FYI.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    9th December 2014 - 05:14
    Bike
    BMW F650 2010
    Location
    Dallas,TX
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by rastuscat View Post
    Just an update on the second payment question.

    If you are eligible in the month of October, you will be emailed before the end of the month with instruction on how to apply for your 2nd Cashback payment. All successful October applicants will have their payment processed into their nominated bank account by the 20th of the following month (as per normal process).

    It's how government departments accounts work. It's unrealistic to expect payment not be be aligned with standard monthly payment runs, however sensible that sounds.

    Just FYI.
    Theya re doing this so that their isn't lag int he process for further usage to anyone. Good approach

  9. #129
    Join Date
    13th July 2008 - 20:48
    Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Location
    Papakowhai
    Posts
    4,292
    Quote Originally Posted by SantiagoYoung View Post
    Theya re doing this so that their isn't lag int he process for further usage to anyone. Good approach
    Insight from Dallas, Texas. Wow.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    5th December 2009 - 16:29
    Bike
    2016 Yam Tracer,86/88 XJ900F,2020 DR650
    Location
    Kapiti
    Posts
    292
    Got my 2nd hundred dollars today hooray

    Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

  11. #131
    Join Date
    13th July 2008 - 20:48
    Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Location
    Papakowhai
    Posts
    4,292
    Quote Originally Posted by biggo View Post
    Got my 2nd hundred dollars today hooray

    Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
    Nice, that's the ticket.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •