Thread: Misuse of Rep system.

Bike
    GSXR1000

Misuse of Rep system.

I would just like to clarify there has been no changes to the rep system or who you can give reputation out to, be it red or green. However what wont be accepted is either abuse or spamming via the rep system. Hopefully this is clear enough for certain members who just don't seem to get it.

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    I would just like to clarify there has been no changes to the rep system or who you can give reputation out to, be it red or green. However what wont be accepted is either abuse or spamming via the rep system. Hopefully this is clear enough for certain members who just don't seem to get it.
    Hmmm. We have more than our share of low IQ thickos who are such slow learners I wouldn?t count those chickens...
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Clarification has been asked regarding what constitutes 'spam' of the rep system.

In my opinion it is continued negative rep'ing of members with no relevant complaint. If you disagree with someones post then try to add a reason in the comment for rep. Continued negative rep without a reason stated is spamming. In isolation one or two negative rep's without reason is fine, however if you choose to continually negative rep someone in an obvious pattern then this is spam. There are no hard and fast rules, we kind of hope that everyone will be fair with the system. Unfortunately this has proven not to be the case so we will deal with each situation individually.

I would like to add once again abusive comments via rep are not acceptable and will be dealt with accordingly.

Thread Information