Thread: Auckland motorcycle sellers

Bike
    2019 Ninja

Auckland motorcycle sellers

Hello. So over the last few months I have seen peoples opnions on bikes and not it is time to buy one.

Not going to do anything bike as only restricted, but something newer than my hyosung.

Thinking a ninja 300 or yamaha or CBR (still looking at all options) love sport bikes.

What places can you recommend in Auckland for new and or used bikes? Spectrums gone, red barons gone so any other locations would be awesome!
    I know of cycletreads, and I believe barrys point road has a few places.

Thank you

Bike
    2018 Suzuki GSX S750
    Yes, Barrys Point is a good start. A good variety and easy to test ride from there. Good luck

Bike
    2012 Suzuki Boulevard M50
    Yeah, Barry's Point Road is the place, everyone is there from Hyosung to Harley, Honda/Kawasaki/Suzuki/Yamaha, BMW and KTM. One stop shop! And the great cafe across the street, does a great asian, think its called the Blind Basket.
    There are two songs, "Stairway to Heaven" and "Highway to Hell" which I think give an indication of expected traffic flow

Bike
    2019 Ninja
    Finally out shopping for a bike. Was going to look new. Turns out most sellers (all but 1 cycletreads heading there now) are closed on Sundays. But that makes sense it is Sunday I mean most people buying a new bike wouldn't work during the week lol.
    Always trademe tho right.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Boostinu13 View Post
    Finally out shopping for a bike. Was going to look new. Turns out most sellers (all but 1 cycletreads heading there now) are closed on Sundays. But that makes sense it is Sunday I mean most people buying a new bike wouldn't work during the week lol.
    It would never have ocurred to me to visit a bike shop on a Sunday. There are six other days.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2019 Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    It would never have ocurred to me to visit a bike shop on a Sunday. There are six other days.
    It was a joke.hence the . But I'm glad you can look during normal work hours I cant sadly and Saturdays I take clients and have kid/family stuff that is more important. But that's ok online is fine.

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    why did you not work sunday if you expected these dealers staff to?

Bike
    2019 Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by scott411 View Post
    why did you not work sunday if you expected these dealers staff to?
    I use to when I wanted to make alot of money. Now I'm secure I scaled back to a week day job but still see clients on a Saturday.

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    I use to when I wanted to make alot of money. Now I'm secure I scaled back to a week day job but still see clients on a Saturday.
    so the cost to benefit of working sunday was not there for you, its not for most shops as well, so thats why they dont,
    and they all open saturday,

Bike
    GSX-S1000GT/DR 650
    It's also worth trying Coleman's Suzuki on K'Road in Auckland CBD. They do some good deals, are friendly and know all there is to know about Suzukis.

Bike
    2019 Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Boy View Post
    It's also worth trying Coleman's Suzuki on K'Road in Auckland CBD. They do some good deals, are friendly and know all there is to know about Suzukis.
    Much appreciated. Have heard good things

Bike
    Yo momma
    Hello. So over the last few months I have seen peoples opnions on bikes and not it is time to buy one.

Not going to do anything bike as only restricted, but something newer than my hyosung.

Thinking a ninja 300 or yamaha or CBR (still looking at all options) love sport bikes.

What places can you recommend in Auckland for new and or used bikes? Spectrums gone, red barons gone so any other locations would be awesome!
    I know of cycletreads, and I believe barrys point road has a few places.

Thank you
    If you have got cash buy privately. You'll get a better deal than going to the stealers.

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by scott411 View Post
    so the cost to benefit of working sunday was not there for you, its not for most shops as well, so thats why they dont,
    and they all open saturday,
    Thats because they are stuck on a 1980s retail model.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    2019 Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    If you have got cash buy privately. You'll get a better deal than going to the stealers.
    I was thinking that but i want a warranty as my first bike.. well was SHITTTTT lol

Thread Information