Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silicone valley tech needs to be broken up... goolag and their latest propaganda....

Bike
    aprilia
    I couldnt care less for bitcoin and similar but I hope these guys or someone else is successful is suing these fuckers!!

Bike
    aprilia
    Ted Cruz kicking google in the teeth again and again and again is quite an amusing watch:

@ 5:30 it starts getting good.

Bike
    aprilia
    People that hate Trump and the Republicans = "But some Russians spent over $10,000 on social media ads corrupting our election

Reality "The largest most dangerous tech company in the world supported and swung up to 10.4 million votes to Hillary and the parent company of Google (ALPHABET) was her largest donor for the election.

No wonder senior management has been caught on record saying they will never allow something like Trump to happen again. No wonder they are altering searches.

They are the keepers of an online reality and quite literally believe they should control what people think. They have a monopoly and are actively trying to subvert truth.

ttps://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/techwatch/corinne-weaver/2019/07/17/google-expert-senator-cruz-15-million-2020-votes-risk

Sounds like treason to me.

Thread Information