Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein and just how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Bike
    Sold

And so the beat goes on?

Lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein’s Victims Claims He Has Info That Billionaire Was Murdered:- - https://sputniknews.com/us/201908231...aire-murdered/ -

Bike
    aprilia
    ^^Just about everyone (other than complete bellends) believes he was murdered. Its quite funny when what would of been considered a massive conspiracy theory less than 3 years ago becomes mainstream.... The media still dont want to touch it with a barge poll though. Funny that anyone would think they are implicated. The story is like sunlight to vampires for them.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    ^^Just about everyone (other than complete bellends) believes he was murdered.
    You have the same way of making a cunt of yourself that your adored Trump has. Making an assertation that anyone who has a contrary opinion to you must be a bellend, (as Trump stated that any Jews that dont vote for him must be weak) is offensive. Instead of actually trying to articulate your opinion, you are just lashing out, unprovoked, at everyone who doesn't agree with you. As usual. That is why you are constantly being treated like a child, put in the naughty chair, until they will just ban you.
    I wonder if you will last another week?
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    aprilia
    ^^ The Truth hurts and your living proof of it.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Oh, great comeback....�� did you understand or even read what I posted? Or was your response to something else?

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Oh, great comeback....�� did you understand or even read what I posted? Or was your response to something else?

Nobody reads anything you post on here. The sad thing is you are yet to realize it.

Sad.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Bore on funkmuckle.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Andy must be starting to feel uncomfortable... needs a good foot massage.

I did like the line I read recently that said along the lines of thousands of people were involved in the Moon landings and one guy wrote a book

saying it was faked.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    aprilia
    Im going to repost this because imo this is the only guy iv seen bang on the money with what went on surrounding Epstein.

There's a glitch in the matrix at 1:07

I have known Trump is backed by military intel since before he was elected which is why I just LOL at some of the people in here and the ideas they have on Trump.

Bike
    bandit
    Even the Simpsons are now involved....
    A foot rub - you are claiming a "foot rub" as pedophilia little willie ? From someone who says "I never turn down a client ..."

You're clutching at straws - that don't even exist ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    A foot rub - you are claiming a "foot rub" as pedophilia little willie ? From someone who says "I never turn down a client ..."

You're clutching at straws - that don't even exist ..
    I never claimed anything its all in the article for the world to see. If you dont think obvious pedophiles are pedophiles then thats your bag to carry.

Im sure you never turn down a client.

Bike
    GSXR1000

Yet another moderators note.

I've removed more posts from this thread. Any accusations (even in an attempt at jest) of pedophilia etc leveled at other members is not acceptable. Grow the fuck up.

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    I've removed more posts from this thread. Any accusations (even in an attempt at jest) of pedophilia etc leveled at other members is not acceptable. Grow the fuck up.
    Yeah - all good - point taken ....
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    aprilia
    Where did oldriders vid go?

The drugs that kill thousands of americans every year..... brought in by the CIA controlled by the Clintons from arkansaw... All connected to epstein, awan pakistani spy ring in congress etc etc... People need to ask themselves why Epstein had a saudi passport and has been friendy with the Khashoggi family since the 80's. Just further proof their are no REAL MSM investigative journalist's left when a guy on youtube is 3 years ahead of the MSM!!

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Where did oldriders vid go?

The drugs that kill thousands of americans every year..... brought in by the CIA controlled by the Clintons from arkansaw... All connected to epstein, awan pakistani spy ring in congress etc etc... People need to ask themselves why Epstein had a saudi passport and has been friendy with the Khashoggi family since the 80's. Just further proof their are no REAL MSM investigative journalist's left when a guy on youtube is 3 years ahead of the MSM!!
    you are one seriously twisted little conspiracy idiot! Do you sleep at night or are you too angry?
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 29th August 2019 at 18:36. Reason: Please don't include embedded media in quotes.

Thread Information