Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein and just how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Along with that silly story about Epstein which would be more at home on The Onion, there are some good articles on that website, particularly wrt to Iran vs USA
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Sold

Long running serial event surfaces momentarily?

This has been going on under the covers for a long long time - probably letting it surface in order to achieve a desired outcome? - - Iran? - (anyone seen or heard Bibi Lately?)

Government by Blackmail: Jeffrey Epstein, Trump’s Mentor and the Dark Secrets of the Reagan Era:- https://www.mintpressnews.com/blackm...an-era/260760/ -

Bike
    aprilia
    This US legit needs a "civil war" to just kill all these corrupt fuckers in the government. Shit needs to start happening.

Trump retweets on epstein....
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Oh fucking lol! Let the conspiracies begin!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Were you surprised when Epstein committed suicide?

Imagine how surprised he was!
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    aprilia
    - Donald Barr (Bill Barrs father) served in the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) during World War II.

- AG Barr was born in Manhattan, New York. He was born to a Jewish family, and converted to Catholicism.

- AG Barr’s father, Donald Barr, employed Epstein at the Dalton School back in the 70s when Epstein was a teacher (Donald Barr was the headmaster at the time).

- Epstein had no qualifications for the job, but was given it anyway.

- Donald Barr wrote a book in the 1974 (while working with Epstein) called "Space Relations" which is basically about sex slavery and colonizing the galaxy with underage girls.

- Jeffrey Epstein Hoped to Seed Human Race With His DNA
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/b...-eugenics.html

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Oh fucking lol! Let the conspiracies begin!
    I'm no 'conspiracy theorist' but it is kind of strange that in a very secure holding unit and under 24/7 suicide watch he manages to hang himself. And convenient.

Bike
    aprilia
    Ghislaine Maxwell

Amazed she has never been arrested.... Guess she's got to be next along with all the prison guards to "suicide" themselves.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    I'm no 'conspiracy theorist' but it is kind of strange that in a very secure holding unit and under 24/7 suicide watch he manages to hang himself. And convenient.
    Yeah I was more kinda laughing at mateys opening statement...but out of interest, where did you get the "hanging" from? They have not announced the cause of death yet have they?

Bike
    aprilia
    Yeah I was more kinda laughing at mateys opening statement...but out of interest, where did you get the "hanging" from? They have not announced the cause of death yet have they?
    Your laughing at it because you dont have any basic comprehension of what it means or what any of the current happenings mean. Western society is finished if we allow stuff as blatant as this to happen again and again and again. What molyneux is saying about Barr is correct. If he like sessions now recuses himself or does nothing it is further proof he is just another swamp creature like all the rest. If the current path continues im convinced the USA will eventually burn. And where does that leave us here?

Bike
    GSXR1000
    A couple media reports but as you say nothing confirmed yet.

Bike
    Exercycle
    I'd hope it's OAB extrapolating from the failed first attempt....The autopsy is going to be subject to immense scrutiny.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Interesting it's now being said he was taken off of suicide watch a number of days ago. Really?

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Your laughing at it because you dont have any basic comprehension of what it means or what any of the current happenings mean. Western society is finished if we allow stuff as blatant as this to happen again and again and again. ]
    You have absolutely no clue of what my understanding is. You posting stuff like this,
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    As I said in the Epstein thread. Im over all this. They legit need to just start stringing people up on lamposts around DC and everywhere else.
    just makes you look a foolish. In spite of how it looks, it could still be a legitimate and desperate suicide. You of course would NEVER believe that under any circumstances, hence you going on about it.

Thread Information