Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein and just how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir aka yokel View Post
    You cant even make this shit up. d now we have the guy that came up with the magic bullet theory for JFK's death doing the autopsy. Which pretty much confirms the stiff is a body double....Just the same as JFK.
    They could of got away with all this in the 1960's. Its like these people are legit living in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    LOL he's "overseeing" the autospy on behalf of epsteins lawyers. All deepstaters obviously.
    It really is great being right all the time. You should try it atleast once.
    ]
    Really who is doing the Autopsy again? Hint its not the guy the came up with the magic bullet theory for the JFK death........
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Really who is doing the Autopsy again? Hint its not the guy the came up with the magic bullett heory for the JFK death........
    It doesnt make a jot of difference who's doing the actual autospy. He's still involved and that is reason enough to just lol at the whole thing.

Its beyond absurd at this point.

The guy is 85 years old FFS. They'll probably put him in cryogenic containment so they can pull him out in another 20 years to cover something up.

Bike
    husaberg
    It doesnt make a jot of difference who's doing the actual autospy. He's still involved and that is reason enough to just lol at the whole thing.

Its beyond absurd at this point.
    Who is doing the autopsy?
    You clearly said Michael Baden was.

You cant even make this shit up. Comey's daughter was the prosecutor and now we have the guy that came up with the magic bullet theory for JFK's death doing the autopsy. Which pretty much confirms the stiff is a body double....Just the same as JFK.
    They could of got away with all this in the 1960's. Its like these people are legit living in the past.
    Did you get that wrong? Or did you just make it up?

ESP seeing as everyone else in the world except is seems you know Michael Baaden is not doing the autopsy, why did you post he was?
    When his attendance as an observer is clearly only at the request of Epstein's family.
    Any part of his involvement is clearly nothing to do with a lunatic theory of Government cover up or the Clinton's conspiracy , so exactly how does this an any way prove it to be a conspiracy?

The very fact that you need to misrepresent both proves you did not have valid points in the first place.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    aprilia
    Who is doing the autopsy?
    You clearly said Michael Baden was.

Did you get that wrong? Or did you just make it up?

ESP seeing as everyone else in the world except is seems you know Michael Baaden is not doing the autopsy, why did you post he was?
    When his attendance as an observer is clearly only at the request of Epstein's family.
    Any part of his involvement is clearly nothing to do with a lunatic theory of Government cover up or the Clinton's conspiracy , so exactly how does this an any way prove it to be a conspiracy?

The very fact that you need to misrepresent both proves you did not have valid points in the first place.

Nobody cares weather he's actually doing the autospy or not the fucker is 85 years old he'd probably cut the stiff into little pieces with nothing left with his shaky hands. It's obvious to anyone that isnt totally retarded like you he was never going to do the actual autospy himself.

Its the fact he's involved is what anyone that is not a complete retard is questioning.

Stop trying to deflect. You just look silly and unhinged.

Baden is as deepstate as it gets. Like Mueller and co he's just another one of their experts at covering up what they dont want the normies to know. They are pulling all the same tricks they pulled 60 years ago to cover up the kennedy assassination. Its just beyond absurd that people fall for this stuff again and again.

Bike
    husaberg
    Nobody cares weather he's actually doing the autospy or not the fucker is 85 years old he'd probably cut the stiff into little pieces with nothing left with his shaky hands. It's obvious to anyone that isnt totally retarded like you he was never going to do the actual autospy himself.

Its the fact he's involved is what anyone that is not a complete retard is questioning.

Stop trying to deflect. You just look silly and unhinged.

Baden is as deepstate as it gets. Like Mueller and co he's just another one of their experts at covering up what they dont want the normies to know. They are pulling all the same tricks they pulled 60 years ago to cover up the kennedy assassination. Its just beyond absurd that people fall for this stuff again and again.
    A couple of things
    You lied or got it 100% wrong.
    You cant even make this shit up. now we have the guy that came up with the magic bullet theory for JFK's death doing the autopsy. Which pretty much confirms the stiff is a body double....Just the same as JFK.
    You refuse to admit you lied or got it wrong.
    As we clearly don't have the guy doing the autopsy, You did make that shit up.
    Ps Weather is something meteorological, not metaphorical.
    As for autospy LOL
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    aprilia
    ^^ Thats what legit Trump Derangement Syndrome looks like folks.

Sad way to live a life.

I couldnt care less if you think I wrote something wrong or lied or not. Anybody that reads what I wrote with an open mind can see im right and your wrong.

Baden is associated with the Epstein autopsy END OF STORY!!!

Bike
    husaberg
    ^^ Thats what legit Trump Derangement Syndrome looks like folks.

Sad way to live a life.

I couldnt care less if you think I wrote something wrong or lied or not. Anybody that reads what I wrote with an open mind can see im right and your wrong.

Baden is associated with the Epstein autopsy END OF STORY!!!
    You either got it wrong or you lied.
    Its not a thought, it's a fact.
    You cant even make this shit up. now we have the guy that came up with the magic bullet theory for JFK's death doing the autopsy. Which pretty much confirms the stiff is a body double....Just the same as JFK.
    He is not doing the autopsy though is he?
    As we clearly don't have the guy doing the autopsy, You did make that shit up or got it wrong.
    The fact you refuse to admit or acknowledged it speaks volumes for the level of you disassociation with reality.
    While you current posts, linking in your head a whole lot of unconnected, events is funny in the extreme.
    Do go on entertain us all with what appears to be and can only be described as delusional ravings.
    Next thing you will be telling us Clinton was on the grassy Knoll.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    aprilia
    You either got it wrong or you lied.

He is not doing the autopsy though is he.
    As we clearly don't have the guy doing the autopsy, You did make that shit up or got it wrong.
    The fact you refuse to admit or acknowledged it speaks volumes for the level of you disassociation with reality.
    While you current posts, linking in your head a whole lot of unconnected, events is funny in the extreme.
    Do go on entertain us all with what appears to be and can only be described as delusional ravings.
    Next thing you will be telling us Clinton was on the grassy Knoll.
    Reported for spam posts.

And it was George Bush Snr that was in Dallas at the time of the JFK assassination.....

Bike
    husaberg
    Reported for spam posts.

I wonder if they will ignore the bit where you claimed i was retarded............
    It's obvious to anyone that isnt totally retarded like you
    Or the spam posts for the previous two pages, Heres a hint maybe if you answered a question it wouldn't get asked over and over again until you do.
    But don't worry you refusal to answer the question speaks volumes
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    aprilia
    I wonder if they will ignore the bit where you claimed i was retarded............
    Its not a claim, you are.

Im sure they will ignore all your posts calling me yokel and all sorts of other stuff aswell whats the difference?

Like I said if its good for the goose its good for the gander. You and Laava have been getting away with it so why cant I?

Bike
    husaberg
    Its not a claim, you are.

Im sure they will ignore all your posts calling me yokel and all sorts of other stuff aswell whats the difference?

Like I said if its good for the goose its good for the gander. You and Laava have been getting away with it so why cant I?
    I may be arguing with you, but you haven't dragged me down to your level just yet.
    I am also 100% sure i never called you "other stuff aswell". Or indeed even wrote it.
    But you clearly did say Michael Baden was doing the autopsy, when in truth he clearly was not, Didn't you.
    So lets discuss why, you refuse to acknowledge this FACT.
    So how does it confirm the stiff was a body double, when the person who you claimed is not doing, or was never going to be doing the autopsy..........
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    aprilia
    The forensic control of JFK's body. Conveniently linked just before showing the evidence for George Bush Snr being in Dallas on the day. And goes on to discuss how they could of done the body double.

Bike
    GSXR1000

Moderator's note.

I am watching this thread (along with other moderators). At the moment I feel there is no action required, all reported posts have been seen however these haven't been acted upon due to lack of substance etc. But bear in mind, we are watching.

Bike
    husaberg
    The forensic control of JFK's body. Conveniently linked just before showing the evidence for George Bush Snr being in Dallas on the day. And goes on to discuss how they could of done the body double.
    It's obvious to anyone that isn't yokally challenged like you, that seeing as how HW Bush lived in Texas since 1949, That him being there in 1963 is hardly earth shattering news especially considering he was in the oil business.
    But the considering the Texas population was was 10.3 million at the time, you really are going to have to come up with something slightly less Yokelly challenged.................
    So have you figured out yet that Michael Baden was not doing the autopsy like you alleged earlier? Or are you still pretending you didn't.......
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." - Robert J Hanlon

Recently I read that the prison guards in federal institutions were superior to those in state prisons. The claim was that they were the "special forces" of the prison guard world. The elite, on top of their game. That was the day before Epstein was found dead in his cell. So much for that.

Epstein was moved from a state prison to a federal prison. He was put on suicide watch but six days later he was taken off it. Guards were not doing their jobs, and "No collusion, no obstruction" William Barr is in charge.

It's like the plot to a far fetched movie. We should get some better than average conspiracy theories out of this, but Epstein's suicide is so convenient for so many people that it's almost unbelievable. Almost.

It has been suggested that if Epstein was in fear of his life he may have had an insurance policy. You know the sort of thing, a flash drive loaded with incriminating information to be released if he turned up dead. That'd be a real bonus

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...stein-die.html
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information