Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein and just how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." - Robert J Hanlon

Recently I read that the prison guards in federal institutions were superior to those in state prisons. The claim was that they were the "special forces" of the prison guard world. The elite, on top of their game. That was the day before Epstein was found dead in his cell. So much for that.

Epstein was moved from a state prison to a federal prison. He was put on suicide watch but six days later he was taken off it. Guards were not doing their jobs, and "No collusion, no obstruction" William Barr is in charge.

It's like the plot to a far fetched movie. We should get some better than average conspiracy theories out of this, but Epstein's suicide is so convenient for so many people that it's almost unbelievable. Almost.

It has been suggested that if Epstein was in fear of his life he may have had an insurance policy. You know the sort of thing, a flash drive loaded with incriminating information to be released if he turned up dead. That'd be a real bonus

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...stein-die.html

What if Maxwell (and chandler) is a better source of info without compromise than Epstein was? Apparently there were more than a few factors surrounding Epstein that meant federal prosecutors practically could not touch him. His death removes all that legal stuff.

Which is why mere days after his death we see FBI all over that Island.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Which is why mere days after his death we see FBI all over that Island.
    Tui moment there? - Doing - WHAT exactly?

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Tui moment there? - Doing - WHAT exactly?
    Who knows.

As I said earlier they are most likely either covering for the clintons or actually searching for evidence.... Given the FBI's track record of late I wouldnt believe fuck all they say either way.

Bike
    bandit
    You cant even make this shit up. Comey's daughter was the prosecutor and now we have the guy that came up with the magic bullet theory for JFK's death doing the autopsy. Which pretty much confirms the stiff is a body double....Just the same as JFK.

They could of got away with all this in the 1960's. Its like these people are legit living in the past.

Oh bullshit - the autopsy was carried out by New York Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson ...

As was their right under US law Epstein's family asked pathologist Michael Baden to conduct an independent autopsy and they were allowed to observe the autopsy.

Not the same thing as "presiding over " ..

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...er-his-autopsy
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    bandit
    Nobody cares weather he's actually doing the autospy or not the fucker is 85 years old he'd probably cut the stiff into little pieces with nothing left with his shaky hands. It's obvious to anyone that isnt totally retarded like you he was never going to do the actual autospy himself.

Its the fact he's involved is what anyone that is not a complete retard is questioning.

Stop trying to deflect. You just look silly and unhinged.

Baden is as deepstate as it gets. Like Mueller and co he's just another one of their experts at covering up what they dont want the normies to know. They are pulling all the same tricks they pulled 60 years ago to cover up the kennedy assassination. Its just beyond absurd that people fall for this stuff again and again.
    You shitting me? He's there at the request of Epstien's family ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    Oh bullshit - the autopsy was carried out by New York Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson ...

As was their right under US law Epstein's family asked pathologist Michael Baden to conduct an independent autopsy and they were allowed to observe the autopsy.

Not the same thing as "presiding over " ..

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...er-his-autopsy

And of course you know who Sampson was originally appointed by dont you?

Bill Clinton.

I find it interesting how this banditbandit chap has turned up twice now to post when im on a ban?

Doesnt this guy have the balls to take me on when I can post on here or something?

Bike
    GSXR1000

Moderators Note

I've removed a bunch of off topic posts from this thread. Keep it on topic, keep the abuse off the forums. I'll be handing out infractions for any further posts of this type.

Bike
    Sold

The Epstein moment - trick or treat?

Anyone notice how quiet Israel and Bibi are while this little distraction passes? Coincidence for sure!

Bike
    Sold
    Interesting post by Henry Mako. - https://www.henrymakow.com/ - on "Jeffrey Epstein & Cognitive Dissonance" - for those that may be interested?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    So the autopsy result was inconclusive. Along with a couple of other bones the hyoid bone was broken. While it is not unknown for the hyoid bone to break during suicide by hanging, it is more common in homicide by strangulation. The hyoid does break more readily in older people but apparently Epstein used a sheet which makes it seem less likely the bone would break. The plot thickens.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f08_story.html
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    So the autopsy result was inconclusive. Along with a couple of other bones the hyoid bone was broken. While it is not unknown for the hyoid bone to break during suicide by hanging, it is more common in homicide by strangulation. The hyoid does break more readily in older people but apparently Epstein used a sheet which makes it seem less likely the bone would break. The plot thickens.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f08_story.html
    I think the plot needs a bit of corn starch yet.
    While there might not be cameras in the cell itself i would wager there was cameras in the cell block. so any comings or goings would have evidence.
    But shit if he shot himself on a live camera feed the yokels of the world would still scream its a body double and cgi effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    bandit
    And of course you know who Sampson was originally appointed by dont you?

Bill Clinton.

I find it interesting how this banditbandit chap has turned up twice now to post when im on a ban?

Doesnt this guy have the balls to take me on when I can post on here or something?
    I don't live on the net little willie ... I come here sporadically ... I've kinda stopped engaging - I just taunt the idiots for my own amusement ..

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    I've removed a bunch of off topic posts from this thread. Keep it on topic, keep the abuse off the forums. I'll be handing out infractions for any further posts of this type.
    Fair enough ..

But can't we have fun with idiots?

Bike
    aprilia
    Even the Simpsons are now involved....

Bike
    aprilia
    Check out the downvotes on this:

So this is what pedophiles find funny?

The comments are gold: "So this is how the simpsons die"

"Is this how the creator distracts us from the fact that he got a massage from underage girls on the Lolita Express? Thanks Epstein, very cool."

"In 75 years kids will look at this like we look at propaganda cartoons from WW2 now."

"Not believable, I didnt see Biden sniff a single child's hair in that clip."

Thread Information