Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein and just how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Currently that is still only somebody's rush of mud to the brain.
    If a CIA Director is happy to speak publicly about SAI, it would take an extreme level of naivety to think they haven't been experimenting with it for years already.

Are you really that naive?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    And I could rattle off a list of at least a dozen dumb fuck regulars on here who are probably still sitting there thinking "Nah, that's just a crazy conspiracy theory".
    Go on then............... put your money where your mouth is.......
    Lets see you sort the conspiracy theory from the facts.
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Go on then...............
    Nice attempt at entrapment.

Bike
    husaberg
    Nice attempt at entrapment.
    Should you change your post then to you couldn't name 12 regulars then, cause you either can or you cant

And I could rattle off a list of at least a dozen dumb fuck regulars on here who are probably still sitting there thinking "Nah, that's just a crazy conspiracy theory".
    So go on name names and tell us all what is the conspiracy and what are the facts. What do you have to hide. or are you just all talk? someone who jumps on whatever bandwagon. is the scoop of the day.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Should you change your post then to you couldn't name 12 regulars then, cause you either can or you cant
    You sound worried that you might be on the list.

Bike
    motocompo
    Whereas I'm hoping I'm somewhere near the top of the list

Bike
    aprilia

Bike
    husaberg
    You sound like the guy making statements and refusing to back them up (Not much new there aye)

So go on Post the list, Its Been three times i have asked you now with no names...........
    Then tell us all what is the truth and what is the consiracy theory here.
    Ps you have never been accused of having a firm grasp of reality.........
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    aprilia
    Epstein's summary of financials that was presented in court (below). Judge Berman postponed bail decision because he felt this summary was unverified and un-audited:

Why does he have a passport in someone else's name (with his photo) for an address in Saudi Arabia?

Investigators should get his bank statements and see where his money is coming from that he has an account with $100m in it. If he gets bail, he's going to either (1) vanish to another country, (2) threaten / bribe parties involved, (3) die under mysterious circumstances

Bike
    aprilia
    So Gislaine maxwell's father was this guy:

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...ael_s_Superspy

Israeli superspy suspiciously killed on his yacht....

Inb4 Epstein jumps off a building and shoots himself in the back three times. After he posts bail of 100mil of course....

Bike
    aprilia
    Wow was not expecting to see this for public consumption...

http://images.politico.com/global/20...sdershaff1.pdf

Bike
    Sold

Highly revealing stuff coming out on Epstein - Trump relations?

Israeli Collusion: Will Trump Be Trapped in Epstein Teen Sex Scandal? - (Look at the information it's not about the messenger) - this plot is just getting thicker and thicker! -

Bike
    aprilia
    ^^ I think what most people just dont get is that there are white hat and black hat spies. IMO Trump has white hat spies on his side if its mossad or CIA or whatever.

I think the group Trump is with is outing alot of this stuff to expose the black hat spies in the game.

Pedo and child trafficking networks have been going on for decades and were at their peak until Trump and white hats in the CIA began to unravel all (or most) of the networks.

Trump is basically at the head of a CIA/military intelligence led coup against the deepstate cabal that partakes in child/drug/opiods trafficking and generally serving their own interests...

I dont believe for a moment Trump is connected to any legitimate pedo ring he may have known was informed or assumed thats what they are upto though such is the the state of the world these days.

All this stuff had obtained such a state of normality everyone in the US govt and pretty much every other government around the world has been ignoring it or when it was noticed and anything said about it those people obviously get told in no uncertain terms not to say anything.

They had to go back to 1992 to find a vid of Trump with some cheerleaders who appear to be perfectly enjoying themselves just because Epstein happened to show up... Whereas B Clinton actually went on lolita express over 26 times? And not a peep in the media even though there are photos of Clinton with atleast a couple of girls Epstein was raping. Along with Prince andrew and under oath testimony in Andrews case.

The media are worthless shitposters at this point.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    ^^ I think what most people just dont get is that there are white hat and black hat spies. IMO Trump has white hat spies on his side if its mossad or CIA or whatever.
    Trump is basically at the head of a CIA/military intelligence led coup against the deepstate cabal that partakes in child/drug/opiods trafficking and generally serving their own interests...

I dont believe for a moment Trump is connected to any legitimate pedo ring he may have known was informed or assumed thats what they are upto though such is the the state of the world these days.
    Fucking LOL! You just make this shit up don't you pal! Your ignorance is even more astounding than your arrogant self righteous adoration of the worst president in a long time, if not the worst.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Fucking LOL! You just make this shit up don't you pal! Your ignorance is even more astounding than your arrogant self righteous adoration of the worst president in a long time, if not the worst.

And you have added exactly zero.

This is the only guy that I have seen to connect all the dots on just about everything.

Thread Information