Hi all,
I'm not to sure if this is going to get much interest but i thought i might give it a try.

I am wanting to know if there is any interest in a multi day charity/fundraising ride on scooters and small capacity motorcycles.

Reasoning behind it is just recently my wife and i lost our new born baby and we received a tremendous amount of support from non-profit/volunteer groups called Heartfelt NZ and Babyloss NZ who help couples get through the pain of losing a new born child. The only way these groups exist is through fundraising and donations.

So i'm thinking a multi day ride say starting in Auckland and riding to Wellington via Tauranga, Gisborne, Napier etc and ridng back to Auckland via Palmerston North, New Plymouth, Taupo etc or something similar

As being a maxi scooter owner i thought a ride on scooters with a capacity bigger than say bigger 125cc or motorcycles with a capacity up to 300cc or in other words scooters that could sit at open road speeds comfortably all day long.

Also i feel that this would be good for scooter owners who ride around the city to get out and put some proper open road miles on their bikes.

Anyway thank you for taking the time to read this and if your interested please reply to this post and we'll see where it leads.

Thank you.