Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Grey Gold

Bike
    Pani
    Meh, each to his own. You can buy whatever you like. Personally I prefer to ride rather than keep overpriced mementos in my lounge.

Bike
    Pani
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    The clown obviously can't control anything that doesn't do half the job for him & is trying to gather a posse that agree with him.
    He couldn't ride back in the day & obviously still can't.
    Whatever, I thought this was a forum where people could express opinions about a common interest. Sadly it seems like it’s the crusty old fart convention.

Bike
    Pani
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    I think the only thing that's shitty is your opinion towards other people's values.
    Why don't you fuck off & push your one eyed opinions on people that give a fuck about your Italian pile of shit & your small dick.
    How about you get the last word in after my last word ha ha!!! Dont be such a fucktard and take things so personally just play the ball not the man you self centred ego maniac, I am not talking about you. I have only mentioned my bike in passing its not the subject, not that interesting (except for rear tire hunger) and neither am I.

I thought I made it clear, I have had heaps of Jap bikes from the "day" and all we did back then was try and improve them. Bikes really changed through the 90's and by the time the 2000's rolled around they were mostly pretty good. In fact most road bikes from 00's are not too far removed from todays bikes. We dont all aspire to black shadows and sohc hondas (had an 76 750 F1 once)

Said my bit, done my dash , shot my load on this subject so now its your turn sideshow knob

Bike
    motocompo
    Sorry, I didn't realise you had to have the last word, you should have said & I would have let you live that dream.
    Go & pull some cool 4th gear monos while "booking it" on your Pani & get back to me on who's the ego maniac.
    While you're at it, see if you can work out the difference between motorcycles as a passion, & simply owning a motorbike.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    I still find wheelies difficult and haven't really mastered changing gears to extend them. If modern bikes were really any good they'd have a Talentless Wheelie Control button (TWC tm). I'd use it while filtering to avoid SUV mirrors.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    I still find wheelies difficult and haven't really mastered changing gears to extend them. If modern bikes were really any good they'd have a Talentless Wheelie Control button (TWC tm). .
    I still haven't mastered the self control, that allows you to read some wanks opinions, espousing to be really meaningful, but really just some twat scratching a totally irrelevant itch that he's developed...and laying it out in front a very eclectic bunch of people who mistake this site as a 'motorcyclists site"...

...and thinking out loud... loud enough for my wife to say, 'whadd'ya yellin' at!'...

...Go and start another, I'll start a controversial thread where I can rub my doodle...you are late to the party...it ended a long while back...

.... ...Classic...

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    I still haven't mastered the self control, that allows you to read some wanks opinions, espousing to be really meaningful, but really just some twat scratching a totally irrelevant itch that he's developed...and laying it out in front a very eclectic bunch of people who mistake this site as a 'motorcyclists site"...

...and thinking out loud... loud enough for my wife to say, 'whadd'ya yellin' at!'...

...Go and start another, I'll start a controversial thread where I can rub my doodle...you are late to the party...it ended a long while back...

.... ...Classic...
    Who asked for your opinion you Ginga cunt
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Pani
    True, I thought while I was scratching my arse I'd see if any of my opinionated drivel about old folks buying horrible bikes would be an interesting topic. Unfortunately it seems that I ended up in a tardis full of grumpy old cunts who own said bikes and who have also lost their sense of humour in direct proportion to the droop of their saggy grey balls.

Oh well I guess i have to start a thread about radar detectors and get the lecture

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...3-1 ...next please...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    Whatever, I thought this was a forum where people could express opinions about a common interest. Sadly it seems like it’s the crusty old fart convention.
    Oh you can. And THEY can express THEIR opinions too.

If you don't like to hear THEIR opinions ... fuck off now before your feelings get hurt.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    True, I thought while I was scratching my arse I'd see if any of my opinionated drivel about old folks buying horrible bikes would be an interesting topic. Unfortunately it seems that I ended up in a tardis full of grumpy old cunts who own said bikes and who have also lost their sense of humour in direct proportion to the droop of their saggy grey balls.

Oh well I guess i have to start a thread about radar detectors and get the lecture
    No, you got appropriate answers to your arrogant and continual put-downs of old/classic bikes and the people that own them. And then when you felt that you were being disrespected, you got all broken-arsed about it?
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    motocompo
    Go & get a bulk deal on those 200/60's that you're cutting the centre out of 2000km Doin your sick az 4th gear monos.
    It must be impressive to see you do them with one hand, clearly the other one is firmly jammed on your cock. You couldn't be that stupid if it wasn't.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    ... Oh well I guess i have to start a thread about radar detectors and get the lecture
    Not a good idea really ... you'll just get more opinions you don't like. And the you'll get offended when nobody agrees with your opinions ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Jesus fucking christ.

It's just an opinion.

Some of you are too fucking precious for words.

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Jesus fucking christ.

It's just an opinion.

Some of you are too fucking precious for words.

Yeah, but we got it the first time he said it, & if it was countered with an opinion that differed from his own we were a bunch of crusty old fools for liking bikes like what you ride.
    Do you want me to find a thread where you argue opinion tooth & nail, because it won't take me a minute

Thread Information